Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes

Go down

Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes Empty Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/2019/1/2/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%8010-%D8%AF%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%82

[rtl]Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes[/rtl]

2 January 2019

Iraqi Foreign Minister: Trump asked to meet Abdul Mahdi for 10 minutes 368

[rtl]US President Donald Trump , during his visit to Iraq last week, asked a meeting with Prime Minister [url=https://www.alaraby.co.uk/topic/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A]Adel Abdul-Mahdi[/url] for 10 minutes, but the prime minister rejected his request, as revealed on Wednesday, Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump for 10 minutes during his visit to Iraq," al-Hakim told a news conference with Iraqi journalists in Baghdad.[/rtl]
[rtl]At the same time, al-Hakim confirmed that his American counterpart Mike Pompeo , an "important head of state", and the foreign ministers of France and Iran would visit Iraq this month, revealing a visit to Iraq by Iraqi President Barham Salih on Thursday. To meet officials there.[/rtl]
[rtl]Trump, on December 26,  paid a surprise visit to  US forces at the Ain al-Assad base in Anbar province on Christmas Day without meeting any Iraqi officials and said he had no plans to withdraw from Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The visit left  a political and security storm  in Iraq, provoking angry reactions from political forces and armed factions close to Iran. "The official press office of the Iraqi prime minister issued a clarification saying that Baghdad was learning about Trump's visit, adding that the official meeting between Trump and Abdul-Mahdi was not" because of divergent views, "adding that the meeting was replaced by a telephone call.[/rtl]
[rtl]On the forthcoming Arab Economic Summit in Beirut, Hakim pointed out that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi or President Barham Saleh will head the Iraqi delegation at the summit to be held in the last week of this month."[/rtl]
[rtl]At the same time, he stressed that "the issue of preventing Iraqis whose passports have Syrian or Iranian seals from entering Jordan and Gulf and European countries is true, and we asked to cancel it and received replies that they are issues related to the security of the rejectionist countries."[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iraqi Foreign Minister addressed the Palestinian issue, stressing that "Iraq believes in a two-state solution to end the Palestinian crisis with Israel."[/rtl]
[rtl]"We seek cooperation with the Gulf Cooperation Council and we will be keen to improve our relations with the Gulf countries," Hakim said at the seminar.[/rtl]
[rtl]He pointed out that "Iraq offers a mechanism and an idea for the reform of the Arab League, the nucleus of the program Guterres (Antonio Guterres Secretary-General of the United Nations) to reform the United Nations."[/rtl]
[rtl]He pointed out that "Iraq has applied to join the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights," declaring his support for the "Stockholm meeting to end the Yemeni crisis, and support the maintenance of Yemen unified," and considered that "security in Syria and its unity requires the end of the conflict, , Saying "we will support Syria's return to the Arab League."[/rtl]
[rtl]On the US sanctions against Iran, al-Hakim said that "Iraq is not obliged to implement the United States unilateral decisions against Iran, which are non-UN resolutions."[/rtl]
[rtl]"The EU and NATO helped us in the international coalition, reconstruction operations and the training of Iraqi forces," he said. "NATO will strengthen its training in Iraq with 600 new trainers to train police forces."[/rtl]
[rtl]Al-Hakim revealed that Iraqi President Barham Saleh will visit Turkey on Thursday, pointing out that the visit will continue for one day, and "will be discussed during the joint security file and the situation in Syria."[/rtl]
[rtl]"We have a common border with Syria, its security and the opening of trade routes is our highest priority," he said.[/rtl]
[rtl]Hakim pledged to implement the outcome of the Kuwait donor conference held in February 2018 and was dedicated to supporting reconstruction efforts in Iraq's war-affected areas.[/rtl]
[rtl]"We will have a role to play in implementing the outcomes of the Kuwait Donor Conference, and it will form a committee on donor countries and then investment operations will be implemented," he said.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Iraq will be a strong starting point in the region, and its position will be inclusive of the Arabs and open to investment," he concluded.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum