Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program

Go down

Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program Empty Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:16 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/2706/%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D8%AF%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-2019-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A

[size=36][rtl]Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program[/rtl][/size]

Saturday 29 December 2018

Lawmakers emphasize the need to take into account the budget for the 2019 government program Alsabbaq-2260

Baghdad / Muhannad Abdul Wahab 

stressed members of the House of Representatives on the need to take into account the draft budget law for the year 2019 harmony with the government program voted by the parliament, and take all points, warning that any delay in the budget to the government will delay its approval. 
He warned the MP for the Fatah alliance, Ali al-Shukri, that any delay in the re-public budget for the year 2019 to the government will delay its approval in the House of Representatives, especially that the government formally asked the Council not to re-budget.

Shukri said in an interview with Al-Sabah: "The House of Representatives did not get a positive response on the remarks of the deputies that were presented to the Governmental Committee, indicating that the majority of deputies have made their comments on a lot on the budget items and can not be addressed without the government has a decisive decision.
Shukri added that the decline in world oil prices will negatively affect the overall deficit specified in the budget and therefore it is necessary to re-budget in full to take the appropriate decision on them, noting that many variables will be reflected on the federal budget, including federal transfers of an additional trillion dinars to the development of the provinces and this is the task of the government and not the House of Representatives .
Shukri pointed out that the ceiling deficit will rise to more than 29 trillion dinars with the continued decline in oil prices, which requires the government to review the entire budget sections. While the Finance Committee confirmed changes to all budget items and increase public spending from 132 to 133.5 trillion Dinar. The member of the Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, told «Al-Sabah» that the Ministry of Finance sent the revised version of the draft budget attached to a number of scenarios on the amount of total expenditure and public revenues, indicating that the Finance Committee is studying the revised version and the number of scenarios and will begin after the holiday New Year 2019 And submit the draft general budget to the House of Representatives in light of the amendments. Al-Saffar added that all the budget items were made changes because the public expenditure rose from 132 to 133.5 trillion dinars, adding that a paragraph was placed among the changes to stabilize the owners of contracts in some institutions and departments of the state. 
On the related level, the Kurdistan Democratic Party said that the comments of the Kurdistan region on the core budget sent to the Finance Committee and the Ministry of Finance was not taken into account.
The party's deputy, Piston Zangana, said in an interview for «morning»: that the negotiations are continuing to resolve differences in the budget between the region and the government in negotiating ways, indicating that if the budget was presented to the parliament will not have the right to add an increase in the amounts of the region, but there are other solutions Should be found as points within the budget project.
Zangana added that the real percentage that must be handed over to the region from the general budget is up to 13 or 14 percent, which is documented by the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, the proportion of 67, 12 is incorrect.
Zangana called on the federal government not to double standards because the budget of the people's strength, and that the Kurdish blocs demand the addition of the benefits of the segments of the Kurdish community, such as farmers and the Peshmerga, expressing his hope that the government understands these essential points and reach final solutions.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum