Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18

Go down

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 Empty "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 am

TNT

Buddydog:

I really stay focused on the fact that we know that this RV WILL happen! There are so many in the world that don't have anything to out there to help them, we are blessed with the future changing with this RV... Stay in the game folks, this will happen

RVAlready:
I think this was not going to happen before Jan 1. I think Iraq has had that date in mind for some time…. The problem is that the date cannot be given out in advance. Even if it was tomorrow morning, they could not tell anyone.

Doetracker:
I really think that this new government is the key and that's why iraq is having so much trouble getting it finalized because they are fighting against Iranian influence. That's where the power is to control the country is in the government… Iran tried to do it with isis and that did not work so they are trying it now by influencing the government

RVAlready:
The RV will help so many people. It is a shame to see it held up. BTW, it will also benefit Iran, so I do not see that as a reason for a hold….. We already congratulated Iraq on having the government done. And the 3 presidents could always take the last 3 posts.

Doetracker:
Think about this. If Iran is having influence probably more than we know and if they RV it could cause some real problem for Iraq and the US… When you look at all the different reasons why that's the one that mKes the most sense is Iran is the problem and has been the problem

RVAlready:
Yes, their government hates the west. But I do not think that is the hold. I think Jan 1 is the plan date. This RV/GCR will have global ramifications far beyond Iraq and the US….. Remember, we have an entire first basket of countries that will revalue.

Doetracker:
True but iraq is said to be the the ignighter and when it comes to the Middle East it's all comes down to who have the most influence and control in that region…. And I'm sure that is a real concern for US being Iran sponsors so much terroism across the globe…. US does not want them to have any more power to be able to do that

Junebug:
If the US is holding it up, what a great way to make a big comeback, with all the financial negatives that is in the news.

RVAlready:
I do not think the CBI is holding it back. Everything I have seen says CBI wants this done.

Lena:
RVAlready, your right for 10 years ago. I've been this starting my 8th year and I've heard for 8 years it's going anytime. We are close but we still have a large group in Iraq that doesn't want this. That's our problem

RVAlready:
Lena, I do not think Iraq has a large anti-RV group. Perhaps more a few powerful guys with vested interests, and a few that hate the west…. I think the general populace favors the RV…… There is, undoubtably, a group of hard core, anti-western thinkers, some aligned with Iran, some not, that do not want an RV.

RVAlready:
There is some truth, and a lot of bull, every day in Dinarland…. I read widely, as there is so much info out there, and you must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I prefer to concentrate on receiving the blessing, and going from there…. Also, I think the most plausible system is asset backed, not just gold backed. As usual, lots of competing ideas.

The sad thing about Iraq is that it was once prosperous and where women had full rights and held many positions. Now, it is like they are coming back to where they were several decades ago…..If Iraq can get agriculture back in gear, and minerals, and add it to oil, and get into technology, they will be back on top….

The friends I had from Iraq, back when I lived in LA were very bright people. I think their country deserves to be back on top.

Harambe:
Bloomberg: IMF states Dollar Share of Currency Reserves Slips to Near ​Five-Year Low

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-28/dollar-share-of-cur​rency-reserves-slips-to-near-five-year-low

Bloomberg: Trump Hasn't Ordered Afghan Troop Withdrawal, White House S​ays
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-28/trump-hasn-t-ordere​d-afghanistan-withdrawal-white-house-says

Bloomberg: In Ruins, the New Old City of Mosul
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2018-12-28/in-ruins-the-ne​w-old-city-of-mosul
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 Empty Re: "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18

Post by Jayzze on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 am

two more days till the big day. I would suggest you get all your papers ready phone numbers of your lawyers  accountants . have nice clothes ready for meeting the cabal/bankers and you are set.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 Empty Re: "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:53 am

@Buddydog wrote:...we know that this RV WILL happen!

No, you don't.

@RVAlready wrote:I think...

No, you don't.

@RVAlready wrote:I do not think...

Yes. Correct.

@RVAlready wrote:...you must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff

Something you have clearly failed at.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:07 pm

ethel  there are two kinds of people the haves and havenots your choice

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am

Oo! A random drive-by sermon! How lucky we are that you dropped by.

Actually, the two kinds of people are: those who know how to punctuate their writing and those who don't.

picking

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Nine and a half hours until January.  Guess what won't happen?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:39 pm

The use of TNT and thoughts in the same paragraph, let alone sentence constitutes an oxymoron ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 2805820865   "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 2805820865   "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 2805820865   "Before January" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/29/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum