Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad

Go down

The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad Empty The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:15 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14922

The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad

12/30/2018

The Ministry of Oil denies the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad 10952

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil denied on Sunday the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad.

The ministry said in a statement read by "Economy News", its keen on the production and distribution of oil derivatives in accordance with the most accurate specifications of Iraqi and international standards, and not tolerate any irregularities or excesses may get here or there by some weak souls.

Commenting on the remarks of a member of the House of Representatives "the entry of contaminated gasoline to Baghdad," denied the Director General of the pipeline to enter trucks carrying "contaminated gasoline" to Baghdad coming from the refinery, "Car" in Erbil.

"The company does not allow the main oil reservoirs in Baghdad," Karkh-Rusafa "or in other provinces to unload or load trucks with gasoline or other petroleum products that do not meet the Iraqi standard specifications.

He explained that the mechanism used in the process of unloading the "gasoline" shipments from the "Car" refinery in the oil depots in Baghdad, depends on the examination of the product before unloading in the warehouses of the company and "gasoline" with the number of octane not less than "85".

He added: Otherwise the product is isolated in special tanks, and inform the concerned authorities in the ministry to take the procedures followed in accordance with the contract with the supplier. This was done on 11 pellets transporting the gasoline from the refinery for the purpose of unloading it in the warehouse. That the product has an octane number less than "85", and not because "benzene" was contaminated.

He called on all parties concerned to be accurate and objective before trading information that deals with the oil issue to prevent confusion of public opinion, because there is no relationship between the "pollutants" and the number of "octane".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum