Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

Go down

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan Empty Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:38 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/29/377825/

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

29/12/2018

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan 49155128_1998956836878970_3943836784495951872_n-696x492

Information / Baghdad ...

The Office of the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Saturday, the formation of technical committees to determine the price of barrels of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan.
"During the extended meeting, political, security and economic issues were discussed and means of enhancing joint cooperation in areas that serve the interests of the Iraqi people," the office said in a joint statement to the official talks between the Jordanian and Jordanian official delegations headed by Abdelmahdi and Jordanian Prime Minister Omar al-Razzaz. And Jordanian. "
"We are very proud of our relations with Jordan and its people, and we are pleased that the Iraqi-Jordanian relations will develop further to achieve the aspirations of our two peoples to achieve our common security and greater stability," said Abdul Mahdi. Economic prosperity and overcoming difficulties. "
"We respect Jordan's role in strengthening security, defense, combating terrorism and supporting our military and security forces in all fields of training and capacity building and we hope to expand cooperation in these areas," he added.
For his part, the Jordanian Prime Minister stressed that "terrorism is a common enemy and that Jordan will not be a hotbed of activity that harms Iraq's interests, security and stability on the basis of security and common interests that bind the two countries and brotherly peoples." Terrorists who violated all values ​​and customs and moral charters, and again congratulate the formation of the new Iraqi government. "
The statement pointed out that "the two sides agreed on many vital points on the various issues discussed in the session of the talks and steps to implement them according to specific timetables."
He stressed that "it was agreed that the technical committees to determine the details of transport and pricing for the export of Iraqi crude oil to Jordan before 2-2-2019,
The statement added that "With regard to the transport sector, it was agreed to open the Jordanian-Iraqi border crossings (Karama-Trebil) in front of the door to door traffic to start the journey of goods that are perishable on 2-2-2019, The goods are then granted the facilities for imported Iraqi goods through Aqaba, whose final destination is Iraq, a deduction of 75% of the fees charged by Aqaba Economic Authority.
He pointed out that "an agreement was signed between Royal Jordanian and Iraqi Aviation for joint cooperation in various fields, as well as training and cooperation in all areas of aviation and air transport." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan Empty The final statement of the official talks between Abdul Mahdi and Al-Razaz

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:37 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/256507/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7/ar

The final statement of the official talks between Abdul Mahdi and Al-Razaz

Saturday 29 December

Office of the Prime Minister: the formation of technical committees to determine the price of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan NB-256507-636816884745680676

(SANA) - 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Saturday unveiled the final communiqué of the official talks between the latter and his Jordanian counterpart Omar al-Razzaz, stressing the agreement on several issues, including the opening of Jordanian-Iraqi border crossings. 

"The Iraqi and Jordanian delegations headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and his Jordanian counterpart Omar al-Razzaz agreed to" open the Jordanian-Iraqi border crossings (Karama-Trebil) in front of the transport movement to start the flights of goods that are perishable in 2- 2-2019 to include all types of goods thereafter. "

The Office added that it was also agreed to "grant facilities for imported Iraqi goods via Aqaba, whose final destination is Iraq, a deduction of 75% of the fees charged by the Aqaba Economic Authority." An agreement was signed between Royal Jordanian and Iraqi Aviation for joint cooperation In various fields such as training and cooperation in all areas of aviation and air transport. " 

He continued, "In the sector of industry and trade," it was agreed to activate the decision of the Iraqi Council of Ministers for the year 2017 exempted a number of Jordanian goods from customs as of 2-2-2019, "pointing out that in the financial sector was agreed to" Technical and financial legal between the two sides to develop solutions to the outstanding financial files between the two countries. "

He pointed out that the agreement on the Jordanian-Iraqi electricity link was signed through the link network, where the memorandum of understanding was signed in the presence of the two prime ministers, in which the parties agreed to take the necessary measures to accelerate the exchange of electrical energy between the two parties through And the agreement on the completion of the framework agreement for the Iraqi-Jordanian oil pipeline, which will extend from Basra through Haditha to Aqaba in the first quarter of 2019, and also agreed that the technical committees to determine the breakdown Transport and pricing for the export of Iraqi crude oil to Jordan before 2-2-2019.

The two sides agreed on "training in the areas of optimal use of water in the fields of water and water harvesting, as well as in the field of seed propagation, in the fields of biological control, the use of environmentally friendly pesticides and the training of Iraqi environmental police." 

He pointed out that the two sides also agreed on the passage of Internet capacities to Iraq through Jordan in 2019 to support Iraq in the construction of infrastructure, and also to transfer Jordanian experiences in the fields of financial technology of the brothers in Iraq.

"The Council of Ministers of the two countries took the decision to allocate the agreed land on the Iraqi-Jordanian border to reach a depth of (2 km) on both sides of the border and a length of 6 km for the Jordanian Iraqi Company and grant them the necessary exemptions and completion of the announcement of the request for tenders to prepare technical specifications for the industrial zone Jordanian Joint Joint Stock Company at a maximum of 2-2-2019 in preparation for the company to offer the industrial zone to the private sector for operation and management on the basis of BOT. 

Jordanian Prime Minister Omar al-Razzaz was sent late Friday to Baghdad.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum