Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18

Go down

"Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18 Empty "Who Gets Syria" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/28/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 am

KTFA

Frank26 » December 28th, 2018

HAD TO LET THEM TELL YOU FIRST KONA ............ BUT ........... IF YOU ARE A STUDENT WITH ME .......................... THEN NOW YOU UNDERSTAND .............(wink) ...................... WHO GETS SYRIA

Don961 » December 28th, 2018

MOSCOW: Iran's presence in Syria is no longer justified

- 11 Hours Ago

MOSCOW - Russia's special envoy and deputy foreign minister Mikhail Bogdanov on Thursday sent a precise message to Iran in an interview with the Bloomberg news agency that there was no justification for the Iranian presence or the existence of militias loyal to it.

"They will have no reason to stay there if Syrian sovereignty is restored and the territorial integrity of the country is restored," Bogdanov said, commenting on the presence of Iranian forces loyal to them in Syria.

Observers considered that the words of Bogdanov aims to reassure the United States and behind Israel that the Iranian presence is no longer justified, and that it is decided, especially after the United States announced its withdrawal from Syrian territory.

​Observers noted that the requirement of the unity of Syrian territory and the sovereignty of the government on them is no longer difficult as the negotiations of Astana and the understanding of the three influential countries on the ground (Russia, Iran and Turkey) on the foundations of the solution and the need to accelerate it.

The sudden US withdrawal from Syria has brought Russia primarily responsible for the solution in Syria, putting it under pressure and pushing it to exert pressure on countries such as Iran and Turkey and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to reach a formula that would end the foreign presence in the country and respond to US concerns. And Israel.

Russia's various assurances to stop the Israeli bombardment of Iranian and Hezbollah positions have failed, which could prompt Russia to seriously pressure Iran and persuade it to withdraw so as not to fail Moscow's efforts to build a solution in Syria in line with its vision and interests and preserve the interests of the US-allied regional states.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday that his country was defending what it called its "red lines" in Syria, stressing Israel's refusal to consolidate the Iranian presence there after a series of raids carried out by Tel Aviv in Syria.

Bogdanov, President Vladimir Putin's envoy to the Middle East, said his country welcomed the return of rapprochement between Syria and some Arab countries, including Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir's visit to Damascus last week.

"I think that the Arab countries now realize that the decision to freeze Syria Has been of no use, and we see the importance of the return of relations between Syria and the Arabs. "
The Arabs link

Friday، 28 December 2018 11:01 PM

Australian PM arrives in Iraq to visit troops: source

Australian PM Scott Morrison

Two days after Trump's surprise visit, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison arrived in Iraq on Friday in an unannounced visit to check his country's military personnel, a government source said.

Morrison arrived to Iraq on board of an Australian cargo plane with the commander of Australian forces, the source said, adding that he visited the Australian military base Taji Camp north of Baghdad.

Morrison did not meet any Iraqi official, the source said, adding that he checked nearly 800 Australian soldiers serving as trainers of the Iraqi armed forces.

The purpose of Morrison's visit was to congratulate the Australian military on the occasion of Christmas and the New Year and to convey the greetings and appreciation of the Australian government and people.

US President Donald Trump arrived in Iraq on Wednesday, accompanied by US First Lady Melania Trump and other US officials, in a quick, secret visit, prompting angry responses of political parties that are believed to be loyal to Iran link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum