Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester  12/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester 12/27/18

2 posters

Go down

Jester  12/27/18 Empty Jester 12/27/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:32 am

Jester's Place:

JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[PollyP] JESTER so President Trump went to Iraq and the Prime Minister is now coming to DC on New Years Eve.....does that fit into the "more you had to tell us"?

[JESTER] PollyP NOT REALLY... IT REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ... YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE BIG PICTURE IS GLOBAL AND LOOK AT IT FROM THAT VIEW...

[JESTER] IRAQ IS STILL A MESS... IF WE WAIT FOR THEM IT WILL BE A WHILE...

[PollyP] Jester okay, thank you...Ill listen now

[JESTER] PollyP THAT'S OKAY... THE RUMORS OF THAT ARE ALL OVER JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TRIP ANYONE TOOK TO IRAQ OR ANY IRAQI THAT CAME HERE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Is there more to share with us from what you were sharing when we closed up last?

[..asp] JESTER You got our attention and we are just waiting for the news you hinted about last time

[JESTER] ..asp WELL I GAVE OUT MOST OF IT... BUT THE BACKGROUND HAS CHANGED A BIT SINCE THEN TO SO IT CHANGES UP THE GAME A BIT...

[Sandhaul] jester hopefully in our favor?

[JESTER] THE INFORMATION IS LINING UP BETTER FROM MORE PLACES SO THAT IS GOOD... BUT THE EVIDENCE IS STILL HARD TO FIND SO YOU WONDER IF YOUR INFORMATION IS JUST GETTING SPREAD WIDER AND COMING BACK ON YOURSELF IN A CIRCLE...

[JESTER] SO... THE NEXT 10 DAYS OR SO MAY GET INTERESTING... ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT IN THE YEAR... BUT REMEMBER THE LINE FROM THE OTHER NIGHT... NOT SO FAST... YEAR ISN'T OVER YET...

[MotoXR] JESTER Yes!

[JESTER] I CANT SAY AS I AM PREDICTING IT... SEEMS AWFULLY CLOSE TO ME... HOWEVER I AM JUST REPORTING WHAT WAS DISCUSSED... NOTHING MORE...

[JESTER] THE END OF THE YEAR THAT IS...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER That's fair.

[JESTER] OPEN WINDOW UNTIL THE 11TH AS I TOLD YOU THE OTHER NIGHT... WE WILL SEE IF THAT GOES DOWN... IT IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW...

[truth] JESTER thank you.

[JESTER] NOW... WITH THAT SAID... THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WAS ABOUT MONEY MOVING AROUND... AND I DO NOT HAVE A DEFINITIVE 'THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING' KIND OF THING...

[JESTER] IT IS APPARENT THAT THERE ARE LARGE SUMS GETTING WHERE THEY ARE GOING... THE PAYMASTER WILL NOT CONFIRM OR DENY THAT HE HAS THE FUNDS... JUST  CAN’T COMMENT ON THAT SORT OF ANSWER...

[JESTER] SO WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE THEM OR IF THEY ARE JUST IN PLACE READY TO DROP TO THEM...

[JESTER] EITHER WAY IT IS FINE WITH ME... IF TRUE THEY ARE READY TO ROLL AND THAT WOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL ANYWAY....

[JESTER] NOW... THE OTHER WORD I HAVE IS CHINA IS FORCING IT FORWARD BECAUSE THEY ARE TIRED OF WAITING ON EVERYTHING TO GET DONE... THEY ARE TIRED OF WAITING ON THE DELAY TACTICS...

[JESTER] THIS MAY HAVE SOME NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON THE COUNTRIES NOT READY BUT THE WHOLE GOLD/ASSET BACKED SCENARIO IS MOVING FORWARD... SO WE WILL SEE WHO GETS IN AND WHO IS LEFT BEHIND... IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT THAT IS A BAD PLACE TO BE...

[PollyP] JESTER go China!

[Sandhaul] jester exciting times !!!

[JESTER] WE WILL SEE IF THE UST REALLY HAS THE GOLD TO BACK THE PART OF THE USN THAT WILL CONVERT IN THE END...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Wow....

[JESTER] THE ISSUE WITH THE DOLLAR IS IT IS TAKING LONGER TO GET THE SWAMP CLEANED UP... EVERYONE IS TIRED OF WAITING ON THAT TO MOVE FORWARD...

[JESTER] INCLUDING ME... HAHAHAHA

[PollyP] me too

[Betsy Ross] me three

[MarySunshine] me four

[JESTER] LAST I LOOKED THERE WERE OVER 66,000 INDICTMENTS AND WHAT A MESS THAT IS GOING TO BE WHEN IT GOES DOWN....

[JESTER] BETTER REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU AND HAVE A COUPLE WEEKS WORTH OF WATER AND FOOD AND IF NEED TO YOU CAN STAY HOME AND WAIT IT OUT....

[MotoXR] Ammo n Cat food lol

[Betsy Ross] MotoXR and dog food

[MarySunshine] I would like to see something happen with arrests...... sometimes it feels like dinarland and guru info.... wondering what is real and what is hopium..........

[JESTER] MarySunshine  I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN SEE IT LIKE THAT... THE INDICTMENTS ARE VERY REAL... YOU CAN LOOK THEM UP ANY TIME YOU LIKE... THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR PLAY....

[JESTER] YOU MAY NEVER SEE THEM... THEY MAY BE USED FOR LEVERAGE AND CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE INDICTED... BUT I THINK WE WILL SEE SOME OF THEM...

[PollyP] JESTER 1/3 of Congress I heard, I wish I could pick

[Hannah] Our discussions from several years ago got me prepared. My family calls me the doomsday pepper

[JESTER] Hannah GUESS WHO WILL BE COMING OVER TO BEG FOR FOOD WHEN IT HAPPENS?

[MarySunshine] JESTER I agree... I have looked them up.... it's the arrests I want to see..... because when that happens it will show that the bad guys are losing the control........ and the house of cards are coming down....

[MotoXR] JESTER There has been a lot of speculation going on the Q boards no one has heard from 43, Feinstien, Waters,N now they seem to think HRC in quite a while all their accounts are quiet ??

[JESTER] MotoXR JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.. IS A CURIOSITY THAT WILL RESURFACE SOON....

[MotoXR] Betsy Ross The photos of 41's funeral raised my search a bit

[JESTER] MotoXR THERE WAS A VIDEO SHOWING WHERE OBAMA, BUSH, BIDEN, AND PENCE GOT LETTERS DELIVERED TO THEM AT THE FUNERAL... THAT WAS AN INTERESTING VIDEO....

[Betsy Ross] JESTER yep

[alfonse] JESTER "You've been served".

[MarySunshine] MotoXR Saw clips.... fascinating..... especially the Bushes.....

[Jojill] Saw that. They looked shocked

[MotoXR] JESTER Yes. also someone broke it down n found the letter Laura got n showed Jeb was from 43 not the 2 agents behind him

[JESTER] I WAS GOING TO PUT THAT ON MY PAGE BUT I CANNOT DETERMINE WHAT IT WAS THAT WENT DOWN... THERE IS PLENTY OF SPECULATION AND I DON'T LIKE TO ADD TO THAT...

[JESTER] SO WHO KNOWS... IT MAY COME OUT SOMETIME... WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...

[mentoredlife] Jester, heard on a recent Jim Willie interview that the UK has now joined the AIIB. I don't remember hearing that before. Sounds like more nations getting on board.

[Jojill] The words “indictment” and “treason” would make them look shocked......

[JESTER] mentoredlife THAT WAS A LONG WHILE BACK... LIKE 2015...

[JESTER] DANG... TIME TO GO... TAKE IT EASY EVERYONE...

[JESTER] HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE END OF THE WEEK..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jester  12/27/18 Empty USN

Post by Scotchie Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:09 pm

No such thing as USN, and NO, the U.S. does not have enough gold to back it.  There is not enough gold in the world.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum