Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Just Noise" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/27/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Just Noise" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/27/18

Go down

"Just Noise" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/27/18 Empty "Just Noise" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/27/18

Post by Ssmith on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:29 am

TNT

Harambe:

AP News: Iraqi lawmakers demand US withdrawal after Trump visit
https://apnews.com/ab00e32b094b4684a15ef55765d98311

Airam:
I think this is the beginning of a new excuse for delay .....everytime we are getting close to the end of this story something starts brewing as a rumor and finally is the cause for a new delay .......ok and now everybody call me negative ......and is not ..is the way its been happening for many yrs ..like the spark for the next fire ....that is called OBSERVATION

Annie68:
Airam, in my opinion, it means absolutely nothing to us, I feel it is straight out of Malikis camp.If you heard the Presidents speech yesterday "" Our troops are not leaving Iraq!"

Fishon:
This RV cant happen with our troops gone. We will not leave. Trump wants it.

Yada:
The article said “Iraqi lawmakers”. People just shooting their mouths off especially since Trump showed up unannounced.

RVAlready:
Those in Iraq who hate the west will always want us out. But, we more than proved our worth in getting rid of saddam and Isis. We will not be leaving Iraq in the foreseeable future. I feel we are headed for the RV. The 2019 Iraq budget is written in post-RV numbers (billions, not trillions, of dinar). Iraq needs this RV to move forward. The CBI is clearly planning to get this done. To me, everything else is just noise.

Speedy:
Remember Kuwait, bad news, then RV !!! Be encouraged !!!

NWMontana:
GREAT story on the process required for secretive presidential trips~'​Can You Come To The White House?' A Reporter's Tale Of A Surprise Trip​ To Iraq~https://www.npr.org/2018/12/27/680415727/can-you-come-to-the-white-hou​se-a-reporter-s-tale-of-a-surprise-trip-to-iraq

RegFla:
Interesting: man made gold!
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-23/breakthrough-chinese-scienti​sts-turn-copper-gold
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum