Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17%

Go down

Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% Empty Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17%

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/256394/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84/ar

Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17%

Friday, December 28,

Kurdish deputy proposes a solution to the proportion of the budget if the province does not return to 17% NB-256394-636815814597404772

Baghdad

MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, Dana Mohammed, on Friday, the existence of a proposal can go in the issue of the proportion of the province of Kurdistan budget for a federal in the absence of a census or return to 17%, while noting that there are many observations in the budget need To an adjustment to conform with the government curriculum. 

Mohammed said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The position of the Kurdish forces is clear from the proportion of the budget, where we clearly indicated to our rejection of the proportion of 12,67 that was identified by the kissing the federal government," noting that "this ratio was based on any legal basis or document Official or accredited census to be accepted. "

"There are two ways to solve this problem, the first is to return to the previous agreement concluded at the time of the government of Iyad Allawi and the adoption of 17% or proceed with the census and census and the adoption of the ratio, which will represent the population of the Kurdistan region," adding that "in the absence of acceptance of the previous agreement And the inability to conduct the census, there is an official document issued by the Ministry of Planning indicates that the proportion of the population of the region is 13.9% This makes the proportion of the province budget is 14%. 

He pointed out that "in this form it is possible to adopt 14% of the budget until the census," noting that "there are a lot of observations on the budget, whether from the province or the rest of the provinces, especially Basra and the liberated provinces and all need to modify and deal effectively to get a satisfactory formula for all In line with the government curriculum. "

The House was completed in its session held on Monday, December 24, 2018 Discussion and reading the Federal Budget Report for fiscal year 2019.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum