Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"A lot Going on" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts 12/26/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"A lot Going on" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts 12/26/18

Go down

"A lot Going on" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts 12/26/18 Empty "A lot Going on" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts 12/26/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:41 am

"A lot Going on" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts 12/26/18 Okie_f13

TNT

Elmerf123456:

FYI. There is a post out there supposedly from Okie let me assure you it is not his post a con artists are up to it again. I personally verified this with him myself two minutes ago pass that along to people, stay grounded, this is not from our friend at all ....Elmer

Tomegun:
Folks IF all Financial places are closed due to a crisis where would we GO? "

Smitty76:
THe last "crisis" was the week of 911. where many of the banks were closed, but opened up soon after. Don't panic it will all work out

Briona:
If you are worried about the banks or atm's closing, then have some cash on hand to hold you through for a few days if necessary.

Fitzgereld:
THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT GOING ON… OH THE CHAOS THATS OUT HERE…... THE QUIET BEFORE THE RV STORM…. PLANS SHOULD BE TWEEKED NOW…. NEW YEAR NEW START

Annie68:
Five days to get it done by the end of the year!

Chevy:
MANY OF US WERE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL 2019 TO EXCHANGE SO NO PROBLEM FOR ME… IF NO TAXES THEN NO DIFFERENCE BUT NOTHING WRITTEN IN STONE
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum