Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Breiting - Currency is Iraq's Savior! 12/25/18

Go down

Breiting - Currency is Iraq's Savior!  12/25/18 Empty Breiting - Currency is Iraq's Savior! 12/25/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:03 am

Everyone knows I don’t do date and rate but people [ask] what’s the season [approximate time]?

The reason people are asking me that…the reason that question has been so heavy lately is because you start looking at the price per barrel. It’s getting into that range where it’s a threat to Iraq.

That means you guys are paying attention! That makes me so happy… These guys are getting to the breaking point. Bingo…Thank God for us that we’ve invested in a currency that is Iraq’s weapon.

That is their savior to add value to their currency. But it’s a two-pronged attack for Iraq. They [Iraq] need to do two things with the oil prices going down.

They need business and international investments coming into Iraq. Well they’ve set that stage up for the last five or six years…and they haven’t stopped. They’re still trying to do it today…the other part is if they are not making money selling energy…what currency are they using to make money off that energy? The U.S. dollar. If they are not bringing in any U.S. dollars that cuts them off at the knees, right?

They need to add value to their currency. That’s exactly what they’re talking about.

Every once in a while I’ll get an email that says, “Hey, what are your sources saying in Iraq.” I don’t have “sources” anywhere.

There’s nobody in Iraq that can explain geopolitics and how this works or how currency works or anything like that. They don’t have a damn clue. The people I talk to actually they have access to people in the parliament…what I do is try to get at is, what are they talking about…then I can gauge what they are thinking.

That’s all it is. I don’t have “insider” information. I don’t need it and neither should you. That’s the whole point of me trying to talk and frame this up the way it is, the reality of it based on geopolitics…you should be very very happy right now…I know this stuff takes a long time…it was never meant to be a “get quick rich scheme”…that’s the hype that I hate. Hype is out of the window…Reality. Geopolitics. Markets. That’s it. You should be very very happy.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breiting - Currency is Iraq's Savior!  12/25/18 Empty Re: Breiting - Currency is Iraq's Savior! 12/25/18

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Oil dipped to $38/barrel 3 years ago and Iraq didn't revalue. They won't do so now either. Breitling's a moron.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum