Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half Empty Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:25 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3f187c4f-e907-4388-b698-76bd0cc0120c

[size=32]Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half[/size]

Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half Untitled-9_1_

The deputy MP for the State of Law bloc high Nassif on Wednesday, Prime Minister  Adel Abdul-Mahdi to recover the debts owed by the company "Carc" US for Iraq since 2004, and the accounting of re-dealing with them at the beginning of this year and referred to the processing of a "large" Of wheat, despite not paying the debts owed by them, calling on the Minister of Commerce to open an investigation into this file.

Nassif said in a statement quoted by its press office that the company had contracted with the General Grain Trade Company in 2004 to supply US wheat under four contracts. When the goods were shipped and received by the General Grain Company stores, A $ 20 million contract was not delivered to the warehouses and the General Grain Trade Company was asked by Caramel for the goods that had not been delivered. Carclave provided a manifesto and receipt confirmation which turned out to be untrue and false. .

"There were several meetings between the representatives of the General Grain Trade Company and the representatives of the Caramel Company in Erbil, Lebanon and Dubai to settle the issue and there was no satisfactory solution for the injured Iraqi side. As a result of the refusal of Caramel compensation company was suspended from 2004 until 2018, 2018 re-deal with the mediation of the brother of the Minister of Commerce and Salman Jumaili, Salman Jumaili, in his capacity as Minister of Trade Salman Jumaili in his capacity as Chairman of the Committee on Economic Affairs to re-deal with this company without payment and meet the debts of Iraq, and after re-dealing with them during the year 2018 Referred To 800 thousand tons guardian processing of wheat from various origins unjustly and arbitrarily on the expense of Iraq and its people oppressed. "

Nassif stressed the need for the Prime Minister to demand this company to return the right of Iraq, with the accountability of those who have returned to deal with them and forwarded to the processing of this large quantity of wheat without the payment of the amount that it prepared for Iraq, "stressing the" importance of the Minister of Commerce to open an expanded investigation In this file and not to compromise with those involved in it. "

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half Empty Re: Maliki's bloc demanding the return of US debt owed to Iraq has not been paid for a decade and a half

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:26 am

here is a better idea have m return the billions he stole from iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum