Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad

Go down

The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad Empty The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:33 pm

The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad

The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad Falih

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Twilight News / Alliance Surson, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, a proposal to resolve the crisis of nomination Faleh al-Fayadh for the interior portfolio.

The MP for the alliance Bader Zeadi told Twilight News that "the alliance of Sawson submitted a proposal to the coalition of construction to put Fayadh to vote through secret ballot and not public."

"The construction leaders rejected the proposal. They know very well that by secret vote, Fayyad will fall, and more than half of the building MPs refuse to run for office, but in public voting they will vote for fear and embarrassment from the leaders of blocs and political parties."

The Iraqi parliament on Monday approved two new ministers in the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, but continued political divisions hampered his attempts to complete the formation of his government has kept the portfolios of defense and interior and justice are vacant.

Severe differences between the reform bloc, which is composed of several blocs, including "Sarun" and the construction block led by Hadi al-Amiri, did not complete the formation of the 22-member cabinet.

MPs were due to vote on the last five vacant cabinet posts, but only agreed on Shaima Khalil, minister of education, and Nawfal Musa as minister of immigration before chaos broke out during the session.

The choice of a minister of interior is the biggest obstacle to complete the formation of the government as the dispute is between the two largest blocs in parliament.

Al-Amiri's bloc has repeatedly nominated Faleh al-Fayyad, who was once the leader of a group of factions under the umbrella of the Popular Lobby, while the Sadr bloc insists on his rejection.

When Mohamed al-Halbusi, the parliament speaker, put the name Fayadh to vote during Monday's session, members of Sadr's party withdrew as they had done several times over the past months, making the quorum too low for the vote, and the session ended.

The crisis over the formation of the government has raised the possibility of further unrest in the country, which is struggling to recover from a three-year war against the organization of the Islamic state.

The prime minister faces a difficult task of rebuilding many areas damaged in the war, solving chronic economic problems and addressing the lack of electricity and water.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/08d3565f-48e8-4774-ab89-06870bc3ecd2

The Sadr Alliance is proposing a "secret" proposal to resolve the crisis of Fayyad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum