Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government

Go down

Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government Empty Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:54 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/2018/12/25/%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%80-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9

[rtl]Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government[/rtl]

25 December 2018

Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government 368

[rtl]Iraqi political forces on Tuesday resumed their discussions to seek a consensus on the candidates to take over three remaining ministries in the cabinet of Prime Minister [url=https://www.alaraby.co.uk/topic/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A]Adel Abdul Mahdi[/url] .[/rtl]
[rtl]A member of the alliance "Construction", the "New Arab", that his alliance continues with the other political blocs, especially the "reform" coalition, which is still rejecting the candidate "construction" to take the post of Minister of Interior Faleh Fayyad .[/rtl]
[rtl]The coalition of "reform" (including the president of the alliance "victory" Haidar al-Abadi and the head of the alliance "Sason" Muqtada al-Sadr and the leader of the "wisdom" Ammar al-Hakim and others) Fayadh candidate coalition "construction" (includes the President of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and the " Maliki and others), and demands the appointment of independent figures and security ministries.[/rtl]
[rtl]A member of the coalition "building", "the existence of serious dialogues aimed at resolving this matter consensually, ahead of the next parliament session next month."[/rtl]
[rtl]He pointed out that there are differences between the "Sunni" forces on the candidate of the Ministry of Defense and the lack of a Kurdish agreement on one candidate for the Ministry of Justice.[/rtl]
[rtl]On October 24, the Iraqi parliament gave confidence to Abdul Mahdi's cabinet with 14 cabinet ministers before voting last week to give confidence to three other ministries: higher education, scientific research, culture and planning.[/rtl]
[rtl]Parliament has completed the voting steps on the Iraqi government by granting confidence on Monday to the ministries of immigration and education, while the remaining three ministries: the defense, the interior and justice, waiting to vote in future sessions.[/rtl]
[rtl]For his part, the member of the Iraqi parliament for the alliance, "Asron," belonging to the coalition, "reform" Badr Zeadi, that his coalition submitted a proposal to the coalition "building" on the candidate of the Ministry of the Interior, indicating, in a press statement, "The proposal included the call to make the ballot secret "He said.[/rtl]
[rtl]"But the leaders of the construction coalition rejected the proposal because of their knowledge that Faleh Fayyad will fall by secret ballot, because more than half of the building deputies reject his candidacy, but in public voting vote for fear of embarrassment to the leaders of blocs and political parties.[/rtl]
[rtl]Earlier on Tuesday, Iraqi parliament member Abbas Jabir called on the prime minister to choose two "independent" figures to run the defense and interior ministries, stressing that "the two ministries should be removed from the conflict taking place within parliament."[/rtl]
[rtl]Jaber said in a statement that "the prime minister has a mandate to choose candidates for the remaining ministries in his government," recalling that "the role of the House of Representatives is limited to vote on the character that he deems appropriate after being nominated by Abdul Mahdi."[/rtl]
[rtl]"This is a good step," Abdul Mahdi said, referring to the Iraqi parliament's vote on immigration and education ministers on Monday.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum