Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields

Go down

Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields Empty Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:43 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14876

25/12/2018

Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields 3684

Economy News Baghdad

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban, Tuesday, that his ministry is accelerating the implementation of refineries Nasiriyah, FAO and Kirkuk, as revealed the proximity of the largest project to develop gas fields.
"A few days ago we had a meeting with them to discuss the problems they have encountered and now they are ready to return to work through arrangements between the two sides in order to overcome the problems that caused the suspension," Ghadban said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. Work and at the same time achieve a safe environment for them to work in this remote desert region, and this field is very important and will provide Iraq with more than 300 million standard cubic feet per day of gas and will be operated by the Anbar gas station.
On the eastern side there is also a field corresponding to the Mansuriya field, and because of the security conditions in that area, the contractor, led by the Turkish oil company and with a coalition, was forced to leave the work and a decision was taken in the previous government's time to try to overcome the obstacles. In contrast, implementation can be carried out through the direct national effort with a capacity of 300 million standard cubic feet, thus providing the South and investment projects Free gas production capacity sufficient for domestic consumption and provide gas products of liquids and condensates and constitute an additional resource for the Iraqi state, and what is important in this also makes Iraq self-sufficient.
Al-Ghadhban said that two days ago, the Council of Ministers agreed on the recommendation of the Energy Ministerial Council, which he heads, to the Japanese loan (JICA) to set up a cracker in the Basra refinery and develop it by one billion dollars, and there are other contracts to be completed so that loans from JICA Basra to three billion and 600 million dollars on concessional terms and up to 3 years because it is complex and there is a turnout in many international companies because it will pass on the basis of a contract and funding existing loan.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields Empty Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:28 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/25/376655/

25/12/2018

Iraq will soon start the largest project to develop gas fields %D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-696x377

Information / Baghdad ..
The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban, Tuesday, that his ministry is accelerating the implementation of refineries Nasiriyah, FAO and Kirkuk, as revealed the proximity of the largest project to develop gas fields.
"A few days ago we had a meeting with them to discuss the problems they have encountered and now they are ready to return to work through arrangements between the two sides in order to overcome the problems that caused them to stop working," Al-Ghabban told the official Al-Sabah newspaper. And at the same time to achieve a safe environment for them to work in this remote desert region, and this field is very important and will provide Iraq with more than 300 million standard cubic feet per day of gas and will be operated by Anbar gas station.
"We are continuing to overcome the obstacles and the company's return to work. On the eastern side there is also a field corresponding to the Mansuriya field as well as because of the security conditions in that area, the contractor led by the Turkish oil company and with it a coalition to leave the work and took a decision in the time of the previous government to try to overcome the obstacles and otherwise can be implemented through the national effort direct With a capacity of 300 million standard cubic feet, and thus will provide projects of the South and free gas investment capacity of gas production In the domestic consumption and provide gas products of liquids and condensates and constitute an additional resource for the Iraqi state, which is also important in that it makes Iraq self-sufficient "
Al-Ghadhban said that two days ago, the Council of Ministers agreed on the recommendation of the Energy Ministerial Council, which he heads, to the Japanese loan (JICA) to set up a cracker in the Basra refinery and develop it by one billion dollars, and there are other contracts to be completed so that loans from JICA Basra to three billion and 600 million dollars on concessional terms and up to 3 years because it is complex and there is a turnout in many international companies because it will pass on the basis of a contract and funding existing loan. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum