Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior

2 posters

Go down

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior Empty URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:16 pm

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior Story_img_5c1fc7a2587c3

2018/12/23 20:36

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) MP of the coalition building Fakhri Sedkhan, on Sunday, that "a political agreement was excluded Faleh Fayadh of his nomination to the Ministry of Interior."

"Sadakan told the {Euphrates News} that" Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi will not be presented in the parliament session tomorrow (Monday and Fayaz al - Jarba) to assume the functions of the Ministries of Interior and Defense.

He added that "the closest to the nomination are both the team of Staff Abdul Ghani Asadi of the Interior and Lieutenant General Taleb Shagati for defense, but it was not decided categorically." He pointed out that "if he objected to my rhetoric, will provide Abdul Amir Abdullah instead of defense."

And, "There is procrastination and perseverance in the issue of the announcement of names to be submitted to ministerial positions for tomorrow," pointing to "an agreement between the reform and build on the introduction of new candidates instead of Fayadh and Aljraba."

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halboussi, announced today that the agenda on Monday will include the completion of the vote cabinet cabins and the second reading of the draft federal budget.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=183160

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior Empty Re: URGENT Construction declares exclusion of Fayyad and reveals alternative candidate for interior

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:23 pm

breaking news from louie the lip from vegas odds of filling the cabinet tomorrow is one in a million
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum