Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut

2 posters

Go down

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut Empty The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:21 pm

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA/

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut

23/12/2018

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut 26A23F2D-DBED-4ABA-B1EC-F07BC0120984-554x330

Independent - Cairo - Walid Ramali

On the preparatory meetings of the Arab Development Summit

Economic and social development

Under the slogan "Arab Human Development Axis" began at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Arab League preparatory meetings for the summit of the Arab Economic and Social Development Fourth, to be held in the Republic of Lebanon on January 20, 2019.

Said Ambassador Dr. Haifa Abu Ghazaleh - Assistant Secretary - General of the President of the Social Affairs sector, that ended today , the work of the Ministerial Committee on the preparation and preparation of development for the summit , which will discuss a number of economic and social issues that represent the Arab economic and social joint development work priority, primarily related topics The eradication of poverty in all its dimensions and the issues related to the family, women, children, education, youth, civil society and the private sector, as well as topics related to Arab food security, integration and trade Arab, and the development of the Arab Free Trade AreaThe development of small, medium and micro enterprises, and the activation of joint Arab action between the tourism and cultural sectors and other topics that focus on the Arab man on the basis that it is the goal and means of development.

As Ood h Mr. Ambassador Dr. Kamal Hassan Ali - Assistant Secretary - General Chairman of the Economic Affairs Sector that the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States in coordination with the joint Arab action bodies were taken into account during the preparation for this summit decline in projects and the difficult conditions experienced by the Arab region and the challenges enormous, As well as the three dimensions of sustainable economic, social and environmental development, which will contribute to enhancing the efforts of Arab countries to promote the Arab people and implement the Plan of Sustainable Development 2030.

He said That the committee submitted its recommendations to the Economic and Social Council at the ministerial level, which held an extraordinary session to prepare for the development summit today, which in turn prepared the draft resolutions on the themes of the development summit in preparation for presentation to the Arab leaders at their upcoming summit in Beirut.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut Empty A press conference for Ambassador Hossam Zaki tomorrow to present the arrangements of the Arab Economic Summit in Beirut

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:30 pm

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%B2%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AA/

A press conference for Ambassador Hossam Zaki tomorrow to present the arrangements of the Arab Economic Summit in Beirut

23/12/2018

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut 13E98484-3E47-4962-BCCE-1E1CFFBA6EB9-660x330

Independent - Cairo - Walid Ramali

Ambassador Hossam Zaki, Assistant Secretary-General of the Arab League and Head of the Office of the Secretary-General, will hold a press conference tomorrow ( Monday), 24 December, in which he will  present the most important  activities and areas of work of the Arab League Secretariat during 2018 and is expected to address the ongoing preparations for the Fourth Economic and Development Summit To be hosted by Lebanon on 19 and 20 January 2019 and the arrangements and arrangements being made on them, as well as the most important current Arab events and the Secretariat's efforts towards them, as well as the achievements and steps achieved in enhancing the joint work in all economic and social aspects, Lightweight.  
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut Empty Re: The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:36 pm

I do not think that there is any country in the entire world that will not benefit for an IRAQI CURRENCY WITH A REAL RATE

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut Empty Minister of Trade: Iraq has started a new economic breakthrough

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:47 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/24/376297/

Minister of Trade: Iraq has started a new economic breakthrough

24/12/2018

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut %D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

Iraq has entered a new stage of security and stability and started a new start and a clear vision in the field of economy through the reconstruction process, stressing the keenness of Iraq to strengthen relations with the countries of the world and the implementation of all agreements that lead to the development process .
Al-Ani said during his presiding over the extraordinary meeting of the Economic and Social Council of the League of Arab States at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Arab League in Cairo, according to a statement of the ministry received a copy of it, "Based on the realization of the Iraqi government of the importance of investment, A leading role has been legislated investment law to provide the investor all the privileges and guarantees. "
"We call on the Arab countries to give priority to strengthening Arab economic relations in a way that will lead to increased trade exchange and stimulate investment between Arab countries," he said. "The meeting is a qualitative start in the joint Arab economic action, because its clauses include all dimensions that will lead to the establishment of an economic structure. Social and Arab achievements and an effective start to the process of social and economic development. "
"The importance of these projects as a tributary of development helps reduce unemployment among young people and develop economic resources," he said. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut Empty Re: The League of Arab States is preparing for the economic summit in Beirut

Post by Jimplants Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:45 pm

I am liking this. They can give me a giant present one I will never forget. That would be a real rate day $3.38

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum