Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18

Go down

"Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18 Empty "Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:47 am

"Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18 Elmer310

TNT

Elmerf123456:

Impact/Impactful.

Such interesting words.

As the year draws to an end, and 2019 is on the horizon starting a brand new year, I challenge all of you to think of the word impact and impactful.

Ask yourself what impact have you made on your family your friends your finances your career and in your life in general in 2018.

How have those choices impacted your lives. Good? Bad? No Ripple?

What have you learned from it? For me personally, this has been a life turning event, a life saving event and a year I will never forget.

As we take a pause to celebrate the holiday season, reflect on your year and ask yourself what impact will you make in 2019 and will it be impactful in your professional and personal lives and a conduit for growth?

I wish everyone Peace, Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Happy Holidays Everyone! Elmer
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18 Empty Re: "Impact/Impactful" - Thoughts from TNT Elmerf123456 12/22/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:09 am

A couple of years ago I had a bout of constipation and an impacted stool as a result. Not pleasant at all. Thanks for reminding me Elmer.

say what?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum