Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

xyz: "The following 2 facts canNOT both be true unless @Kaperoni is a scammer and/or liar" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

xyz: "The following 2 facts canNOT both be true unless @Kaperoni is a scammer and/or liar"

Go down

xyz: "The following 2 facts canNOT both be true unless @Kaperoni is a scammer and/or liar" Empty xyz: "The following 2 facts canNOT both be true unless @Kaperoni is a scammer and/or liar"

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:39 pm

xyz  @Kaperoni is a scammer and hypocrite. He claim and want naive dinarians to believe that it will never RV/RI yet he is making money of the back of the same forks.

The following 2 facts canNOT both be true unless @Kaperoni is a scammer and/or liar.
------
FACT 1: DinarAlert "SMS" Cell Telephone Texting
$7.95
1-Time Text Notification Upon The Revaluation Of The New Iraqi Dinar. https://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2112001
------
FACT 2: 12-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...There will never be a re-instatment. A currencies appreciation depends on a countries economic success. Nothing happens overnight. Nothing is happening through the end of the year... Iraq has much yet to do before they can begin to float the dinar.

xyz z report you decide - fair and balance

Tebow  Kraperoni the scammer!

Zig  xyz : To be fair they did add this on the page: "If the New Iraqi Dinar enters any another form of presentation, such as a managed float, free float, pegged, either public or institutional, DinarAlert will send the SMS Text or Voice Call upon the official introduction to that market."

blackgold  foxmulder i believe you are exactly correct. through all my searching and digging, I have found that currencies can be reinstated and no one knows except those involved. It could happen over night.

Zig  But I don't like them calling what is "Required" to access the forum a DONATION......If something is "required" it is a FEE not a DONATION.......

Tebow  Still scamming!

Zig  No, I have never donated.....

Zig  I have never paid to be at any website.....IMO that is ridiculous......

Zig  Plenty of free sites with same information.....

Zig  Same BS for free.....LOL

blackgold  lol

Zig  Why anyone would pay to be notified about something that will be spreading like fire on every chat and forum baffles me.....lol.....unless you are living in some isolated cave.....lol

blackgold  true

blackgold  lol

blackgold  Zimbabwe to revalue its currency. Zimbabwe's central bank has said it will revalue its currency on 1 August as part of efforts to fight the effects of hyperinflation. The bank's governor, Gideon Gono, has announced 10 zeros will be lopped off the Zimbabwe dollar, making 10bn dollars now equal to one dollar.Jul 30, 2008

blackgold  i never saw it and now its worth hardly anything

xyz  look like kap may be sharing donation with a backer near us this minute

xyz  Zig that is a copy and paste from kap mouth. you may twist as you wish to support your buddy.

xyz  :popcorn

Ment  Did we confirm wll be rich LoL

Zig  That is on the home page of Dinar Alert Forum

xyz  Zig i careless about misleading homepages --- this is fact - https://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2112001

Zig  If Kap were my buddy don't you think I would donate there to have access??.....I do not....

xyz  Zig may be he donate moonshine :bub

Zig  I have no access....but no access to forum is needed to PM Kap......
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum