Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday

3 posters

Go down

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday Empty Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:58 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=26024

[size=36]Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday[/size]

22/12/2018

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday 1422122018_666

BAGHDAD - 

The House of Representatives on Saturday decided to hold two meetings on Sunday and Monday to compensate for the New Year holiday. 
"The House of Representatives, will be held tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, also a hearing to make up for Tuesday next week, which coincides with the New Year's holiday 2019," said Halboussi, from within the parliament session. 
Earlier in the day, the parliament held its 21st session of the fourth legislative session, the first legislative year under the chairmanship of its chairman, Mohamed Halboussi, and the presence of 241 deputies. 
The agenda of the session includes a vote on the judges nominated for the Federal Court of Cassation, the formation of an investigative committee on Najaf airport, and the presentation of the report of the Education Committee regarding the grades. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday Empty Re: Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:28 pm

claude they did make progress they are nominating judges what more do you want?  iraq will never have a complete gov no matter what they do because of Malaki and iran. the problem is people do not under stand is iran and m want to keep  the people poor uneducated very little food  and electric just  just like in iran so the mullahs and Malaki  can continue to steal. the only way  either country can ever change is to  get rid of the corrupt leaders and then they might improve. and custer had a better chance. so while you and others bring in good articles  it will never do anything to improve iraq. it is no different in the us because with all the corruption from the dems they will get away with it because of money and power. so for all the dreamers of an rv keep dreaming maybe in the next century but we will all be dead and buried
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday Empty Re: Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude they did make progress they are nominating judges what more do you want?  iraq will never have a complete gov no matter what they do because of Malaki and iran. the problem is people do not under stand is iran and m want to keep  the people poor uneducated very little food  and electric just  just like in iran so the mullahs and Malaki  can continue to steal. the only way  either country can ever change is to  get rid of the corrupt leaders and then they might improve. and custer had a better chance. so while you and others bring in good articles  it will never do anything to improve iraq. it is no different in the us because with all the corruption from the dems they will get away with it because of money and power. so for all the dreamers of an rv keep dreaming maybe in the next century but we will all be dead and buried

Greeting Jayzze

You know that I respect your opinion, it's your thought and it's okay so, on my side I send you what I read during the day, and what happens there, is the reality of what the people live there, for Malaki I'm not worried, he'll get caught someday, let's not forget that Abadi to sign with interpolates, so this is getting higher than the current government to catch the corrupt, they need laws to speed up their work that's all!
The people are doing more and more demonstrations, and the people's tolerance is at the caps now, you even see them manifest with yellow vests like France, then the government has no choice to push for reconstruction for the beginning of 2019 you see how many countries want to participate in the reconstruction of the country.

To finish !! I continue to share the articles, and it is up to the members of the forum to read the news, and to make their own opinion on the subject of the project of the three zero, and you know that I do not even read what the gurus sends us on the forum, a really waste of time to read their stupidity, but as I said at the beginning it's their opinion !!

I wish you a happy holiday my friend, as well as all members of your forum, and on my side !! can not wait to see the beginning of January, and personally I think we will undergo a big change in our life, you believe it or not!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:37 pm

https://elaph.com/Web/Economics/2012/2/718113.html

[rtl]CBI denies deleting zeros from local currency[/rtl]

Tuesday 21 February 2012 20:24

BAGHDAD: Deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank action to delete zeros from the local currency dinar in May.

"What the media reported about the start of zeros in May is out of the question," Mazhar told reporters today. "Such a procedure starts at the beginning of the new fiscal year, not in the middle of it.

He added that the central bank will start on Wednesday with new measures to provide banks with a rate of interest on the price of foreign currency for sale does not exceed (10 dinars), as the Central Bank sells the dollar to banks at (1179) dinars, and should not be sold For citizens of more than a price (1189) dinars.

He pointed out that in the event of banks breaking the new instructions will be withdrawn license to deal in the market of auctions of the Central Bank of Foreign Currency.

The Iraqi official stressed that this action was to prevent the monopoly of banks, which is inconsistent with the policies of the Central Bank, which provides for the non-exploitation of citizens, raising interest rates to degrees affecting the exchange rate of foreign currency in the domestic market.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:49 pm

http://coadec.uobaghdad.edu.iq/?p=18893

[size=30]During a meeting with the Iraqi News Agency .. Teaching from the accounting department proposes to postpone the draft delete zeros[/size]

• 10/18/2018

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday %D8%AF.-%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-Copy

Assistant Professor Dr. Safwan Qusay Abdul Halim, said that the current economic situation does not allow the implementation of the project to delete zeros from the currency, attributed to the unstable conditions in the Middle East and the possibility of the existence of illegal local currencies looking for a way to enter the domestic banking system.

Abdul-Halim said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency "Nina" The Iraqi Central Bank is trying to restore confidence in the Iraqi currency and enter into the international currency market and facilitate the task of calculations by deleting zeros, and pointed out that the project can cause confusion in monetary policy and the value of the Iraqi dinar.

Therefore, the procedure to delete zeros is a correct measure, but the current government to choose the appropriate time to replace the currency and transparent and subject to the highest degree of control was the governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq announced earlier in a press statement that currencies of small categories may prompt citizens to bid farewell to banks for difficulty to store As the central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros.

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday %D8%AF.-%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Claud you are not only dedicated To bringing true news but a class act. I choose to side with your views on this happening very shortly. Investors and investors countries are ready to do this. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
jim

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:05 pm

claude  your articles are great but where we disagree is Malaki and iran with there power and money they control iraq that is why nothing ever gets completed.  abadi had the chance to change iraq but remember he is cut from the same cloth as m that is why he accomplished squat. if you remember davos and ku  conference abadi  wanted all kinds of aid and loans from the attenties and they all said get your act together as well as the value of your currency. he said okay did he? no he walked away from both confrences like a jack ass  iraq is ranked 38 in the world in gold         reserves they  are ranked in the top 5 in oil they are in the top ten in gas . they are not as poor as they claim. in fact if it was not for m and company stealing billions iraq would be in great shape. now as for extra sessions it does not matter nothing  gets done what is supposed to get done
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 am

Sorry for not answering before this morning! as I mentioned to you yesterday, I respect your opinion, but what I see as a news reader is that the former prime minister, Abadi, has taken a country devastated by the Islamic State, we are still running after their leader. currently, we want to install democracy what is new to them, currently I see some education by the UN to promote democracy and work with the people for a better life !! Since 2014 things are improving there especially since Abadi was in power, I congratulate him for what made for his country, now the new prime minister to a big jobs to do, maintain security at the border, especially with the decision of Trump lately, it can delay our project since it will put instability on the security in Iraq, so I hope that the investors will not be too chilly !! The world in Iraq needs to work, and return to their homes especially after what they have lived for years, bassora is the opening of Iraq, and the central bank have won several gains especially this year, they report the project to remove the zero from 2018 to 2019, and this was announced in early 2018 ie end of January early February if I'm wrong, and I can say that they have kept their promise, currently we are going in a good window on the rate change is from December 27 to 31, and we have January 1, 2019, we see that 'They will put the taxes from there for the entry, and out of the goods to January 1, 2019 !! I put an article dated 2012 that said that a project like this, that is, to remove the 3 zero must be done at the beginning of the fiscal year, so you see that we each have our way of seeing who will arrive with the project to remove the 3 zeros, and see how our life could change from 1 January 2019, we have 11 days left to know who will have reasons on it !! And finally do not panic if it is not done on January 2, since last year they mentioned that if they exceeded the date it was retroactive from the beginning of the year, and I want to clarify in conclusion that I'm not a guru, but just a news reader who shares the news I read, and I do not trust any gurus we see or read on the site, and I have to congratulate ramblernash and ssmith for take the time to share their opinion, now the forum members are mature enough to make their own opinion, happy birthday to all,and wish that we live a big change for the month of January !!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Well said Claud. I am not concerned about the Syrian border.. Saudi Arabia has agreed to send their troops to manage where America left off and Turkey will not let Isis get out of hand either . You can look at this several different ways I like you think that because of international help and pressure we will see a new IRAQ WITH A CURRENCY THAT WILL BE TRADED ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL very soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:52 pm

I admire you honestly and straight forward manners. I see nothing negative I see them activating a real rate. As for corruption well every government has its problems

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday Empty A New Year's Day holiday

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:21 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=26318

[size=36]A New Year's Day holiday[/size]

24/12/2018

Sunday and Monday .. Parliament holds two meetings to make up for the New Year holiday 924122018_NB-155345-635868359635653488

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced on Monday that it was suspending official working hours for three days on New Year's Day celebrations. 
"On the occasion of New Year's Day, it was decided to suspend official work for three days," provincial government spokesman Sven Dzai said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"The disruption will be on 30, 31 of this year and the first day of 2019," he added. 
"On Wednesday, January 2, 2018, all districts in the KRG will be resumed," the spokesman said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum