Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies

Go down

Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies Empty Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 am

http://www.icsfs.com/en/news/hammurabi-commercial-bank-selects-ics-banks-icsfs-deliver-new-advanced-banking-technologies

Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies

December, 2018

Hammurabi Commercial Bank Selects ICS BANKS from ICSFS to Deliver New Advanced Banking Technologies Logo

Baghdad, Iraq: ICS Financial Systems Limited (ICSFS), the global software and services provider for banks and financial institutions, today announced that Hammurabi Commercial Bank, a new established bank by the Central Bank of Iraq, has selected the multi-awards winning solution ICS BANKS Universal Banking Software Suite.
It is worth mentioning that ICS BANKS from ICSFS has been in production and live in Iraq for over 15 years, with over 25 banks of Iraq’s local and foreign banks using ICS BANKS.

CEO of Hammurabi Commercial Bank; Dr. Majed Al-Souri stated,

“We have chosen ICS BANKS Universal Banking application from ICSFS for its long, proven track record and trusted credentials in providing bespoke banking technology services in Iraq. We are looking for a great partnership in delivering the utmost banking services and provide a secured and enjoyable customer journey.”

Executive Director of ICSFS; Mr. Wael Malkawi stated,

“We are fully dedicated to our customers to provide them with growing business, identify profitable opportunities, increase their return on investment (ROI), and reduce costs, in addition to assist them in making the right decision. We are confident that Hammurabi Commercial Bank will benefit from our indepth experience in Iraq’s banking market and generate a better customer experience ecosystem.”

ICSFS invests in its software suites by utilising modern technology in launching new products, constructing a secured and agile integration, and keeping pace with new standards and regulations worldwide. ICS BANKS software suites future-proof banking activities by providing a broad range of features and capabilities with more agility and flexibility, to enrich customers journey experience, hence improving the trust and confidentiality between the customer and the bank. ICS BANKS has always been a pioneer in utilising the latest technology to serve financial institutions. In addition to its embedded Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA), the system can be deployed on premises or in the cloud.

-Ends-
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum