Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

Go down

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq Empty International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:14 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14847

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

12/21/2018

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq 4499

Economy News Baghdad

The International Development Bank (IDB) has acquired 50% of the volume of electronic cards issued within the Iraqi market, pointing out that it has the largest network of ATMs with 250 ATMs .
The Chairman of the Board in the bank, the increase behind, in an interview with the magazine "Union of Arab banks" and his "Economic News", that the bank has a pioneering experience at the level of the Iraqi banking sector, because it distinguished the introduction of modern technology to the banking system, "adding that "The bank invests in infrastructure, especially in the field of information technology, and today it is an associate member with major international companies such as MasterCard and Visa .
Khalaf added that the bank's first plan was to spread locally and the second "we decided to have an official representative office in Lebanon." Earlier this year, he opened an official representative office in the United Arab Emirates .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq Empty Inauguration of the First Representative Office of a Private Iraqi Bank in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:20 am

http://www.idb.iq/news-event.php

Inauguration of the First Representative Office of a Private Iraqi Bank in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq Aboutus_hdr

On Thursday 07/26/2018, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Mr. Ziad Khalaf Abed inaugurated the Representative Office of the International Development Bank in Dubai, in the presence of Iraqi and Emirati economic figures. After the Bank has been subject to all due diligence procedures by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and in view of the Bank's financial solvency and regulatory procedures, the final approval of the UAE has been granted for the opening of the Representative Office.
“The opening of this International Development Bank Office in Dubai is a pioneering step for the private banking sector in Iraq. It comes in line with the requirements of the next phase which will see a significant expansion in the banking between the International Development Bank and the world's companies”, said the Chairman of the Board of Directors during the inauguration that was attended by the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Dr. Munther Abdulqader Al Sheikhli, the Iraqi Consul in Dubai Dr. Hussain Ali Al-Azzawi, DMCC Representative in Dubai Christa Fox, the representatives of Mastercard and Visa, the Executive Director of the Iraqi Private Banks League Ali Tariq and a number of Emirati and Iraqi economic figures.
“The International Development Bank has chosen Dubai as it is an important commercial center in the Middle East and includes more than 15 thousand different international companies. It is necessary to encourage these companies to invest in Iraq, which will contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy, reduce the rates of unemployment and poverty and raise the welfare of the Iraqi people”, he stressed. He pointed out that “the International Development Bank has a strategic plan for its work, which included first the introduction of the best global technology in its work and is heading now to the inauguration of two representative offices in Beirut and Dubai. An executive office will also open during the upcoming period in Europe, specifically in Greece.” He added: “The inauguration of representative offices for the International Development Bank will facilitate the process of trade between Iraq and other countries around the world.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum