Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Abadi talks about Sistani's request to change the prime minister and reveals the goal of entering "Da'sh" for Nineveh

Go down

Abadi talks about Sistani's request to change the prime minister and reveals the goal of entering "Da'sh" for Nineveh

Post by claud39 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255629/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%88%D9%8A/ar

Thursday, December 20,

Baghdad

Talk of the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi, the request of the Supreme Religious Authority Ali al-Sistani on the change of former Prime Minister, while revealing the goal of "Dahesh" main entry to Nineveh. 

"The first challenges facing the political process in the country are the external influences in the Iraqi decision-making, which reached the point of pressure for the imposition of ministers by outside parties," Abadi said in an interview with a group of academics and media. "The second challenge facing Iraq is the continued proliferation of unlicensed weapons subject to armed groups calling themselves factions that are not part of the popular crowd that is under the command of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces according to the law, nor is it linked to the official security services."

He added that "the most dangerous that these factions have a different vision of the vision of the state and government; which leads to instability of the situation unless the file is addressed," noting that "the third challenge facing Iraq is the economic challenge, in light of low oil prices and lack of So far alternatives to the single-resource economy of the oil economy, as well as the lack of a safe environment for foreign investment, make our economy hostage to oil price fluctuations that no longer fit, even if they go up, with the steady increase in expenditures. "In 12 years we will have serious problems."

On his assumption of the premiership in 2014, Abbadi said that "the supreme religious authority in Najaf, especially Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, requested in a letter signed by his name and sealed (then) the change of prime minister, which happened for the first time in such a case, "The files that I had to face were the occupation of five provinces of the country, the economic collapse due to low oil prices, and the issue of sectarian division and ethnicity of the country, so my task was to ward off the evils of the benefits."

"The groups that initially entered the organization of the terrorist calling to Mosul were few. Their goal was to go to Badoush prison to release the prisoners of the organization, but when there was no resistance because of the rapid collapse of the military units, the federal and local police enabled them to occupy Mosul as easily as possible. Which, in order to restore its liberation, paid a heavy price of sacrifices and human and material losses. " 

"The political parties offered to move to the conquest and the rule of law, and the formation of a larger bloc with the guarantee of the premiership, but I refused because I believe in the project of victory and reform."

"Without the pressure on me, I did not intend to participate in the elections, and I was the last person to register in the commission because I knew the government was being delayed. It makes my job complicated between being prime minister and being part of the election. I can do it may be understood as an attempt to exploit power. " 

Abadi's speech comes at a time when the ministerial crisis continues because of the inability of the political forces to resolve the composition of the government as a result of the dispute over 5 ministries remaining out of 22 ministries.

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum