Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room

3 posters

Go down

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room Empty IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Zig  Most followers of Ray and Tony only have a 3rd grade education....so reading is difficult for them......

Tebow  Andredinero you missed the exchange

Tebow  Zig classmates?

xyz  Zig you used to be a ring leader following them. Really zag is a 3rd grader.

Sam I Am  So are we going to have a Merry Christmas?

Doug_W  Clay make it a GOOD evening Clay

xyz  Sam I Am you refused to answer my simple question

Doug_W  ooops I missed him

Doug_W  GN Gang

Sam I Am  xyz What did you ask?

xyz  Sam I Am are you an iqd holder?

Tebow  From Dinar ReCRAPs. KejRaj: A Few Points on the Global Currency Reset. Question: Do all nations have to agree to a Gold Standard for the GCR to be released?

Answer: Yes. Which by the way this has all ready happened. The larger more impactful ones have agreed to it, over 220 hundred nations.

There are 195 countries in the world today. Hmmmm sounds like Bull****!

Sam I Am  I've answered that several times. I sold 8 million but I still have 130,000 or so in lower denoms that aren't worth anything.

Tebow  Sam I Am Yes what Bull**** have you got for us today?

Sam I Am  Tebow How old are you?

Sam I Am  No offense but you act rather juvenile.

Tebow  Sam I Am What does age have to do with anything?

xyz  Sam I Am why do you still have 130,000 and you know you gonna lose big time?

Sam I Am  xyz  As I said they're not worth much. The 50s are demonetized The rest are worth maybe $100. I figure I'll keep them as collector's items.

Tebow  Sam I Am 130,000 IQD is worth around $109 not nothing!

Sam I Am  Tebow $100 is nothing to me

xyz  Sam I Am great... why are you hanging out with losers?

Sam I Am  xyz  I never called you losers

Sam I Am  But you just did LOL

xyz  Sam I Am i know but implied

xyz  Sam I Am why then are hanging around dinarians?

Sam I Am  xyz  I never call anybody stupid for buying dinar because I bought dinar. I understand how people can get duped into buying. What I don't understand is why they persist after all of the evidence of the scam has been presented to them.

xyz  Using smart phone...

Tebow  Sam I Am you turn in 8 million and kept 130K why? Sounds like you have doubt and you are not as well off as you think!

xyz  Sam I Am please answer my simple question without adding complications

xyz  Sam I Am again why as are hanging around dinarians?

Tebow  Sam I Am how is it a scam? LOL it's still has value! Geeeezzzz

Sam I Am  Tebow  I have no doubt. I just never got around to selling them because it's not worth the hassle and I figure they'll be worth more as collector's items in a few years than they are as curency

Tebow  Sam I Am no your just spewing BS

xyz  Sam I Am am still waiting

Sam I Am  Tebow The dinar isn't the scam. The potential has been misrepresented by dealers and pumpers. That's the scam. Nobody buys dinar to spend on their next vacation in Iraq. They buy because they believe it could make them rich and that's impossible.

Sam I Am  xyz  I've answered that many times, too. I was invited here to discuss the dinar.

Baxter  WELL...you have discussed it... EVERY TIME you come in here.. its the same CRAP... Dont you get tired of being Miserable?? There is a solution to that you know...

xyz  Sam I Am am sorry but I was not around then. Do you mind answering my question?

Tebow  Sam I Am you spewed your opinion and no one believes you.

xyz  Sam I Am I never give up.

Baxter  NOR I... so go away

Sam I Am  LOL

Tebow  Sam I Am likes wasting his time

Sam I Am  "Go away" isn't much of an argument

xyz  Sam I Am again why as are hanging around dinarians?

Baxter  Do something constructive... Like Jumping off a building

Sam I Am  xyz  I've been hanging around dinarians since I bought in 2010

Sam I Am  It's a part of my life

Baxter  a sorry..sorry LIFE

Tebow  Sam I Am your opinion isn't and argument

xyz  Sam I Am KEY is why

xyz  Sam I Am not interest with duration

Tebow  Sam I Am you have nothing better to do than spew misery

Sam I Am  xyz  There's always those lurkers who are looking for information that can benefit from my input. Even a few haters eventually listen and wise up

xyz  Sam I Am you have indicated that its collector

Tebow  Sam I Am you have no information just an opinion

Sam I Am  xyz Why not?

Sam I Am  I get lots of feedback from people who sold their dinar after they read my stuff and learned from it

Baxter  You know what... when this does revalue.... You better run Like Hell..

Tebow  Sam I Am losers Hmmmmmm

Baxter  somebody will find you

Sam I Am  I also get asked how to approach friends and family who have bought into the scam

Sam I Am  Baxter If I thought that was a remote possibility I might be concerned

xyz  Sam I Am You want others to think highly of you but I believe if you spend 10hrs at minimum wage, that's about $100. Do you have nothing else better to do?

Baxter  you cant have any friends

Tebow  Sam I Am again idiot not a scam

Sam I Am  The people who need to worry are the scammers

Baxter  not as miserable as you are

xyz  Sam I Am are a missionary?

Tebow  Sam I Am friends? how did your blog go? LOL

Baxter  HEY...how did you make out Joining Dinar Perspectives???

Sam I Am  Tebow My blog did quite well

Sam I Am  I even got a backlink from Forbes Magazine

Sam I Am  Was contacted by several media folks

Tebow  Sam I Am right you said how badly it did

Sam I Am  Had 1500 views a day five years ago

Tebow  ago

xyz  Sam I Am Forbes is trash in smart dinarians book

Tebow  Sam I Am more BS

Sam I Am  The only reason I walked away from blogging is that I got tired of the defamation threats

Baxter  Im gone... I got better things to do......... like take out the trash

Tebow  Sam I Am when from Forbes to this chatroom, wow you doing good! LOL

xyz  Sam I Am am getting annoyed as you are not answering simple questions

Sam I Am  from Dinar Corp, who are now gone and the owner is in prison

Tebow  xyz he can't

Sam I Am  xyz I've answered you, but apparently you don't like my answer

xyz  Sam I Am are you lonely?

Tebow  Sam I Am you walked away because no one believed you daily BS

xyz  Sam I Am why not look for another hobby instead of annoying people who don't like your smell?

Sam I Am  Tebow Well Dinar Vets lost 75% of its traffic after I exposed Adam Montana as a fraud

foxmulder  sporty room !! I see

Sam I Am  So I guess some people believed me

xyz 

xyz  Sam I Am nobody like you ... even to believe you

Sam I Am  I wrote about the BH Group and they went to prison

Sam I Am  I was the one who gave the dinar world the info on Tony Renfrow's criminal past

xyz  Sam I Am “It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”

Sam I Am  I was the one who exposed Breitling as Tony Elder, friend of a dinar dealer

xyz  Sam I Am nobody subscribed to your service

Hawk  Sounds like a glory seeker

Sam I Am  Also exposed BGG as Tom Sanders and Southwest Florida Guy as a cage fighter

xyz 

blackgold  Sam I Am just wondering, did you expose MNT goat t00

Sam I Am  Overall the blog was a resounding success, but it wasn't worth the aggrivation after 3 years of threats

Sam I Am  blackgold Never did, but I got the name of the owner of Recaps who I suspect is behind Mtn Gt

xyz  Sam I Am you sound angry person. Have you ever thought of seeking prayer and/or see a physician?

xyz  Sam I Am “If had a dollar for every smart thing you say. I’ll be poor.”

blackgold  i actually saw her kids in the mountains and had pictures of them

Sam I Am  xyz I sound angry? Really? Look at the namecalling and insults in here. They're not coming from me.

Hawk  Were you beat up in school by all the girls

xyz  Sam I Am its a sign of disgust and dislike of your face and smell ... no kidding

Sam I Am  see what I mean?

Hawk  I bet you wear women's panties too you freak

Tebow 

xyz  Sam I Am yup that nobody like you even the pastor xxx

xyz  Sam I Am “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew.”

Sam I Am  Okay, it's romper room time in here. Time to go.

Sam I Am  Hasta manana

xyz  Sam I Am “Yet despite the look on my face… you are still talking.”

xyz  Sam I Am Dr. No

blackgold  and a hanna montana to you

xyz  WHAT IF Sam I Am IS NOT REAL ...

xyz  Sam I Am is a jester

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room Empty Re: IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:11 am

Absolutely pathetic!
"The Dinar RV is a scam you say? Nahnahnahnahnahnahnah I've got my fingers in my ears, I can't hear you!"

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room Empty Re: IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:54 pm

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room ZjAE4.c100 Zig  Regarding "Name-Calling"....Specifically when you wish to chat with someone like "Sam I Am".....If you can't converse with him without resorting to "Name-Calling" then I suggest you do not bother.....Of course that applies both ways....."Name-Calling" posts will now be deleted.....it's in the rules as you all know.....so we will be watching more closely for that now....Not saying that you can't attack the "Views"......just no "Personal" attacks please....directed at "any" member......they will be deleted... IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room N6bqa

5 hours later...

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room ZjAE4.c100 Zig  Oh boy....have some deleting to do.....Sigh.....

~~~~~~~~~~

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room ZjAE4.c100 Zig  Enough with the 25 $%#@^ popcorn posts a day!!!!!!!!...... IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room C3Pr4

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room ZjAE4.c100
Zig  May be time for me to give up this mod gig......lol...... IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room ZnSx8

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:21 pm

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room 2018-747

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room 2018-748

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am

mod wrote:...be nice...Be adults...

What have no fresh content DD and no life? or are you paid trolls? LOL

I see even the mods there are hypocrites!

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:36 pm

IQDCalls Chat 12/19/18 - It's Romper Room Scree197

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:28 am

Being of the female persuasion, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline Zig's invitation to a willy waving competition.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum