Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mountain Goat  12/19/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain Goat 12/19/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  12/19/18 Empty Mountain Goat 12/19/18

Post by Mountain Goatee on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am

December 19, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We are past mid-December already and I have to tell everyone that the news from the CBI is very quiet as of lately. In fact, there is no news and all.

We are just waiting for the next step. I know they have a target for EARLY 2019 to reinstate the currency. We are not yet past this target. We almost witnessed this reinstatement last January and if it was not for some factors that occurred back then we would not be here today again at this time.

If I were you I would not listen to all these stupid rumors about the dinar already being “international” or being “traded” already. Yes, many of the middle eastern countries already possess the dinar in their economy but they still use mostly US Dollars for trade between countries. How could you not own dinars being so close of neighbors and Iraq having such a vibrant place for holly pilgrimages. It is a huge tourist site.

So these small rumors get exaggerated over time and get blown way out of proportion. Of course the idiot gurus at it again….Where do you think all the dinar you bought came from? It is not from the currency auctions as I once heard BGG tell you. This was amazingly stupid thing of him to be telling his listeners. I hope I clarified this once and for all that the auctions sell US Dollars for Dinars and not the other way around. In fact the CBI used the auctions to collect most of the 2/3 of the dinar large 3 zero notes. This is how they did it.

The merchants must bring their paperwork to verify the sale of goods or services to a special window at the bank. They then take the dinars they received previously for the sale of the goods or services from the citizens and convert them to US Dollars. They then take these dollars and pay any bills to the outside trading partners namely Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi, Iran, etc..

We know that with the US sanctions that kicked in on November and the US is prohibiting the use of US Dollars in trade with Iran. So, what will they use? This is definitely not yet been determined and many articles telling us they might use the Iraqi dinar. How can they do this? The dinar is not yet reinstated as a tradable currency. It must first get reinstated and so we are waiting and watching for this next move.

I assure everyone that this next move by the CBI is coming and sooner than later. How do I know this? There is extreme pressure by the US Government to not let US dollars get funneled into Iran. In fact, it has been my opinion all along that the use of US Dollars and these currency auctions have actually hurt Iraq rather then help it when it comes to funneling funds to aid the terrorists. So why continue them if you truly want to prevent this occurrence? It is all about corruption that now stagnates this change over but it will happen and has to happen.

Again I am telling you that the long-term plan for reconstruction 2018-2022 calls for kick-starting the process by reinstating the currency to allow for the FREE-FLOW of investment funds into Iraq and profits out of Iraq. Going back years ago part of an IMF SBA (stand by agreement) with Iraq was for the government to write and pass an investment law favorable to incoming investors. But this law was rushed and had a short deadline. To meet the deadline, it was hastily compiled. So, in many of these other investment forums afterwards potential investors voiced concerns. It was not until the Trump lead companies pressed to come into Iraq that this investment law is finally now updated. So now we sit and wait for the last 5 of the ministers to get voted on and then to get to work.

I am telling everyone now, as sure as I sit here today writing this newsletter, than the flood gates are about to open. It is all going to come real fast and with a great change to Iraq. With this flood will bring what we want- finally!  Be patient and hang in there, it is coming. It may be very quiet now but not for very long.

More news….

Update on the ongoing election saga

On Tuesday Dec 18th, Representatives, Tuesday, scheduled another meeting for next Thursday after the vote on the inauguration of three ministers.

The House of Representatives gave confidence to the Minister of Culture Ali Abdul-Amir Al-Hamadani, Minister of Planning Nuri Nateq Hamid and Minister of Education Qusay al-Suhail. So there are now 5 ministers remaining for Thursday’s session to vote.

More news….

ISSUE WITH FALIH AL-FAYADH AS THE INTERIOR MINISTER CANDIDATE IS RESOLVED

BAGHDAD (AP) — The former head of Iraq’s Iran-linked Popular Mobilization militias has returned to his dual posts as chairman of the militias and national security adviser to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

Falih al-Fayadh retook his seat at a meeting of Iraq’s National Security Council on Sunday after he was sacked from the positions by caretaker prime minister Haidar al-Abadi in August for political behavior.

(Mnt Goat – that’s okay because Mahdi can always sack him again if he misbehaves again..lol..lol..)

Parliament is slated to consider al-Fayadh’s nomination to run the Interior Ministry on Tuesday. His appointment is opposed by the political bloc of populist Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr who says he wants to limit outside influence in Iraqi politics.

The Popular Mobilization Forces were formed in 2014 to stop the advance of Islamic State group militants through Iraq. They include several militias funded and trained by Iran.

More news….

So this is from Dale Harvey on my Facebook page I quote –

Begin quote

“Dale Harvey: I believe this is where some are getting information on 119.5 dinars to dollar. Doesn't make sense? “

“Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized for the fifth day in a row on the Stock Exchange and local markets on Saturday (December 15, 2018).

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119.850, the same prices on Friday.

- Selling and buying prices in banking shops

The sale price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.500 dinars.”

End quote

Thank you Dale for bringing this forward to us intelligent people. I did not even have to search for this evidence as it was just too coincidental that every time the rate changed on the CBI it was exactly the same as this rate of this site with only a difference of a decimal point off. Folks this is just too coincidental and should raise a red flag in your head. The 119.500 is really 119,500 get it?

Yes, as I keep saying the site is using a period when they should use a decimal place. Oh - but common sense should prevail and any one with half a brain should see it. But of course these idiots from TNT need to grasp at any straw of evidence that might even be seen as an RV taking place. They are idiots. How many times must we go through this nonsense. So this is all nonsense brought on my idiots and that’s the problem all along now. People bringing you the intel that have no business doing it. Oh – but they are making their profits off you now and the RV has not even happened yet. Of course these are people with long records of being scammers and so go figure.

More news….

Once again I have to remind some that this Facebook site is not your site and you DO NOT control it, nor will you control it. Some of these comments being made are fruitless and will only get you banned off of the site. SO why even say these kind of remarks?

So here is what one recent person wrote:

Alana Romanova:” Wish I could just read where we're at in all this and not have to sift through all the slander and name-calling that takes up half the page. Yeah, Tony is an idiot, it's kinda already obvious for those of us who "read your newsletters." Can we move on to the important information.”

In response to Alana comments I want to say did you read the MISSION STATEMENT of the page? Are you aware that you are not the only person in this investment and that there are almost 8 billion other people in the world and many come to my Facebook page each day for the first time. Please don’t make any demands of me. If you have an honest question and it was not already covered in one of the past newsletters then ask it. But don’t demand anything. This newsletter is completely FREE and I do not make even a penny on any of it.

So these types of comments are very selfish. It shows a typical profile of a greedy and selfish person who only thinks about themselves and what they want. Did you know that thousands of people come into this investment everyday? Maybe they are not as smart as you or have not been following the information for years already? Maybe they are reading all this other crap and believing it? I can hear by peoples comments on these conference calls that they are still very confused. Many still actually believe the ZIM is going to get them millions if not trillions on exchange (or as the idiots say “redemption” – how ridiculous! ).

Maybe that’s been the problem with today’s fast-track world as this kind of thinking has gotten us into all this mess. So, rethink before you mouth off. It will only get you banned from my Facebook site as many dozens have already bit the dust. Then you can go listen to all the other lies and deception and see what you are missing. Many don’t appreciate anything until its gone.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SUPREME JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF IRAQ REACTIVATES ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION REGARDING DISPUTED TERRITORIES

A Kurd reads a writing an a wall says “ISIS implemented article 140” which indicates the return of Kurdish Peshmerga to disputed territories in 2014

The Supreme Judicial Council of Iraq has REQUESTED THE REACTIVATION OF ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION which calls for normalization of the situation in territories disputed by the Iraqi federal government and the Kurdistan regional government.

According to officials of the committee overseeing the implementation of the article, the council informed the Kirkuk Court of Appeal about its decision earlier this week, which they believe will prevent the return of Arab families brought from southern Iraq and were resettled in Kirkuk during the rule of the former Ba’ath regime in the 1970s.

The families returned to their areas of origin after receiving compensations according to article 140, but there were attempts to bring them back in the last three months.

According to the judicial council’s decision Arab settlers no longer can file complaints against Kurdish farmers concerning ownership claims of agricultural lands.

Barzan Sheikh Ghazi, head of the committee overseeing the implementation of article 140 in Daquq told (KirkukNow), “According to the Supreme Judicial Council’s decision Arab settlers no longer can file complaints against Kurdish farmers concerning ownership claims of agricultural lands.”

Meanwhile, Kakarash Sidiq head of the committee in Kirkuk province, regarding the council’s new decision said, “the decision will be of great benefit for Kurdish farmers in Kirkuk province as the courts will no longer consider the complaints of the Arab settlers and they were not b able to renew their leases because the article does not allow this.”

According to Kurdish officials, hundreds of hectares of agricultural land were confiscated from Kurdish farmers and were given to Arab families whom the former regime brought from other Iraqi provinces in the form of leases.

The Supreme Judicial Council’s decision was issued after Kurdish farmers protested decisions by the acting governor of Kirkuk in the last three months aimed to facilitate the return of Arab settlers to Kirkuk villages.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum