Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I'm Sick of It!  Jeff Walker   12/18/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

I'm Sick of It! Jeff Walker 12/18/18

Go down

I'm Sick of It!  Jeff Walker   12/18/18 Empty I'm Sick of It! Jeff Walker 12/18/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:27 am

I personally really believe in the RV..and believability my own self created.turmoil that it will happen. But what ticks me off still after years of following is the sources for these providers are not conveying truth to them. I love enthusiasm but after time.. You come to demand a bit of documentation of their sources to believe anything especially after many misses. You know the is frustrating. You cannot say it isn't.

I could say out up or shut up to the gurus as well.. But people need news..even if it's a load of wishes and empty predictions. Ain't no one getting squat till the central bank's are real and these cabbageheads are in gitmo.. Source.. God.. Faith.. Nor wishful predictions will change this.and it ain't going to happen before the end of the year. Everyone has a nasty sick vomit feeling when you hear.. "Multiple sources are saying" before Christmas..and you get squat.. So everyone can relate.. People are people.. I personally am sick of it..... Sick of hoping..Sick of waiting to participate in our own revolution and freedom.. Sick of hearing the bullshit politico.. Sick of it all.. So I just don't put any faith in much of none of it anymore..

The what happens when you hear the same shit year after year.. When it happens.. If it happens.. Just don't care anymore.. But the new people.. That show up here they may.. They need to hear that not everything said here is truth..that most is wishful thinking and bad info.. That's the truth of it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I'm Sick of It!  Jeff Walker   12/18/18 Empty Re: I'm Sick of It! Jeff Walker 12/18/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:05 am

@Jeff Walker wrote:I personally really believe in the RV..

Well Jeff, people also believe in the Sugar Plum Fairy. So what? "Really" believing doesn't make it any more likely.

@Jeff Walker wrote:people need news..even if it's a load of wishes and empty predictions.

No Jeff. People certainly don't need this sort of false hope and fantasy.

@Jeff Walker wrote:They need to hear that not everything said here is truth..that most is wishful thinking and bad info.. That's the truth of it.

You got that right.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum