Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18

Go down

"Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 Empty "Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18

Post by Ssmith on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 am

TNT

Rrrr:

RV thoughts roasting on an open fire, Soooo many Dreams nipping at your nose. Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, and Dinarians all dressed in their Bank Clothes. Everybody knows, the toll free numbers are on the way. To help to make the season bright…… And so I'm offering this simple phrase, To Dinarians from one to ninety-two. Although it's been said many times, Many ways, Happy RV tooooo you!

Rogue:
I have a friend who did well when Kuwait rd'ed , he bought two diesel tractors because he wanted them to make money ....when he started investing his money he became too busy to use them. Some of the things you want now will not be important when yo have money to invest and you will have to start to think differently.

MrBiggs04:
In these times of waiting I always remember what an old high school coach told me,”Proper Planning Prevents P*** Poor Performance”.

RVAlready:
Remember... no advance notification of the event... very important, IMO

Dinara:
Wouldn't they set appointments and then start exchanges 2 hours later? I'm sure there is a plan and it is above my pay grade

RVAlready:
I do not think US banks will open for exchange tonight…. Remember, they are trying to avoid runs on the bank. We do not want to go to the bank in the morning, and find a million people in the parking lot.

Aztech426:
2 blondes were talking. 1st blonde says, I saw a moose coming to work. 2nd blonde says, how do you know he was going to work?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 Empty Re: "Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Aztek makes about as much sense as any of them ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 2805820865   "Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 2805820865   "Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 2805820865   "Times of Waiting" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts 12/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum