Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/17/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/17/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:02 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates . . .

Tony: Goooooooooood Afternoon, TNT! Here we are, better late than never. We are only scheduled for an hour. So, we were trying to wait to see if anything happenned. Any really, really good updates to give you guys.

Absolutely nothing (happened) at the banks (over the weekend). Are they till waiting? Yes! Are we still anticipating people doing what they say they are going to do? Yes! Is all of Iraq still looking for them to vote on the Ministers tomorrow and finally get this over with? Yeah, that’s what they are looking for, hoping for. It’s the only thing CBI and anybody else is waiting for is for them to finally get these eight (8) out of the way. Now everybody thought it was going to happen last week. It’s why we got our 95%, our 100%, because again they are counting on them doing it when they say they’re going to do it. Didn’t happen!

What did happen is Article 140 went through. Article 140 had nothing to do with CBI! It had everything to do with Kurd’s, Iraq and the country itself. The Kurd’s did get paid on Saturday. It’s on TV in Iraq today. . . It said exactly on TV about the Kurd’s, “The Kurd’s were paid huge amounts of back pay and remaining will be on payment plan.” I can tell you from someone who got paid on his card was paid over three million USD on his card. I changed the numbers. He got paid more than that. The minimum they are getting paid in the Kurdistan region is one million USD on their cards. The rest will be paid out in payments. He said, that pays for the last couple of years that they were owed and the rest will be paid in payments. Everybody should know it. It’s in their news, on their TV and they are saying they got paid a “huge” amount. A million dollars is a huge amount! He got more than three times that. The same guy that keeps telling us, “It’s done, It’s over your going to see it.” The only thing he said, “You know we do everything before Baghdad, so in a couple of days your going to see what happens in Baghdad!” And that’s what we’re waiting – to see what happens in Baghdad.

Again, their part went through. Do the Presidents meet tonight? They said they are going to meet tonight. That would be the three Presidents and Mahdi. They said they were going to resolve the issue of Defense and Interior. The others are already resolved. If they do, they are going to vote tomorrow. The Kurd’s have said they are going to boycott the vote tomorrow if it does include the same names it did yesterday. It’s not going to go through unless the names are changed. The only one really fighting for change – Sadr wants to make sure Maliki does not get a position and they do not like the name that was submitted for Defense or Interior Minister.

Were waiting for things to progress a little further as far as the Kurd’s were concerned. Thinking this thing should pop out any time.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Over their they thought it would happen by this weekend, but they didn’t do what they were supposed to. . . With the Kurd’s getting paid, $1 to $4 to 5 million USD. . . Ministers to meet tonight. If they vote all done, money flowing. . . Hearing they are not going to take the vote. If they don’t, nothing changes and drags it out another week. . .(Kurd’s) Paid on their Qe cards in the equivalent of USD.

Tony: I got two verification’s of the Kurd’s getting the money. I think we’re going to see it here real quick.

IRAQ: Article 140 went through this weekend. Kurd’s were paid back funds for the last couple of years.

Kurd’s got paid on their cards on Saturday and reported receiving $1 to 5 million USD. One million is the minimum to be paid to a citizen. It’s in the news, on TV they said, “The Kurd’s were paid huge amounts of back pay . . .” Balance they are owed is to be paid in payments. Tony: Paid on their Qe cards in the equivalent of USD.

Parliament: Presidents to meet tonight with Mahdi to settle the issue of the Defense and Interior Ministers. Kurd’s saying if their is a different name presented to Parliament they will boycott. Tony: Hearing they are not going to take the vote. If they don’t, nothing changes and drags it out another week.

Media: reporting the Kurd’s were paid “huge amounts” for the last couple years.

Tony’s Contact: Tony: Telling us it’s done, it’s over and your going to see it . . .in a couple of days in Baghdad!

INTERNATIONAL:

Currencies: No rates given on the call.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Banks still have the funds (monies) they brought in over a month ago, so they could pay out large cash sums to those who want it when they exchange. The banks are on alert but not on restricted movement alert.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

EXCHANGING: Only dinar is being exchanged at this time and that is the currency where they are finding counterfeit bills.

Bank Story: Tony said, he knew of one person they wanted to charge 2% to exchange and he refused and did his exchange for no fee.

Contract rate: No minimum required to get the contract rate.

ZIM Information: Q. Do we have to exchange the ZIM by Dec. 22nd deadline? Tony: No, I have not heard that. Not from bank or committee. Where did that date come from?
Is it an indicator the Zimbabwe is about to go because China will print their new currency? Tony: Yes, China, Russia and the US are all vying to control Zimbabwe and Africa as a whole. China wants to use the Juan as a global currency. Zimbabwe saying this morning they will have a full recovery. . .Could be months, years down the road before China does that.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– Do you have anything to confirm the fight for the minister of Interior is over? That the vote has already taken place? Tony: I don’t know. I want to say it is. I gave you the latest that Kurdistan said if his name is still in there they are not going to do it. Maliki, Fayad and Amiri are saying it’s up to Mahdi whose name he puts up. But they are saying that’s the name Mahdi wants to put up. Probably not the name he wants to put up but he’s being pressured. No, I don’t know until they actually do it as we’ve seen that before. The article today say the Presidents going to meet tonight. Trying to make it into smaller groups so they can make some agreements with not so many people in the room and then go and vote. Again the Kurd’s say if his name (Fayad) is on the list they are going to boycott the vote.

Q & A: Callers
– What address should I use for a DBA? Ray: Home address

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . On Twitter, go and look for yourselves, we have 138,000 followers. . .

All right guys, it is what it is. It’s a good day. All we know is the Kurd’s got paid. The Kurd’s got paid a lot of money. It was more than at the 1190 rate. We said there was no way he was owed that much money at that rate. The equivalent of $4 or 5 million US Dollars. There was no way, that everybody there, get at least a million dollars, based on what they got, so it’s going to be a good day

And if Kurdistan is spending that kind of money, it is not going to be long before the rest of the country wants to spend that same kind of money. They will see that on their card too.

So, I’m looking to see what happens at the meeting tonight and if it’s good or what at the meeting last night cause it’s already over. See if there is a vote tomorrow so we can go about our own business and celebrate our own Christmas.

If we get the information later today I’ll send it out. If the vote goes through we will send it out. If not we’ll do it as soon as we find out tomorrow. Anything else Ray will put in a blast. Right Ray?

Ray . . . That’s right. That will take us out of Monday. Enjoy your Tuesday. We’ll be back Wednesday if nothing to share exciting before the. (played “I Believe.”

Tony: Did I tell you guys I loved this call? I loved this call!

IS IT CLEAR? CRYSTAL!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/17/18 Empty Kurds

Post by Scotchie Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:08 pm

The Kurds got millions of dollars.  WOW, I think I will move there and open a BMW dealership.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum