Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq

Go down

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Empty International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq

Post by claud39 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:53 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/184964/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%89-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%AD%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%88%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AB%D8%B1

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Doc-P-184964-636805624594889713

BAGHDAD / 

An international coalition spokesman said on Sunday that the coalition was trying to defeat the Taliban, saying there were more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq. 

"The American forces on Iraqi soil are five thousand two hundred soldiers, but we can not reveal the rest of the details for security reasons," Ryan told a round table held by the Joint Operations Command.

"The coalition forces are studying with all the forces under the Iraqi government, which decides how much we deal with the popular crowd, what forces we are training and who will be deployed on the ground," he said. 

"The alliance's message is to be a united Iraq," he said. "The remaining people are some of the enclaves in Kirkuk and the mountains of Hamrin, and it is too soon to judge that a preacher has ended in Iraq." 

"He urged the Iraqi forces and leaders to" visit the Anbar desert and to see the pockets of an advocate to defeat them and eliminate them because they are there. "
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Empty International Alliance: We seek to defeat what remains of the preacher in Iraq

Post by claud39 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:16 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=219165

[size=30][ltr]International Alliance: We seek to defeat what remains of the preacher in Iraq[/ltr][/size]

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Image

[ltr]16-12-2018 06:25 PM [/ltr]

[ltr]The international coalition against the terrorist organization 'Da'ash' on Sunday urged its efforts to defeat the remaining terrorist organization on Iraqi soil. 

The spokesman for the International Alliance, Shan Ryan, said that 'the remainder of the Daash are some pockets in Kirkuk and the mountains of Hamrin',[/ltr]

[ltr]Calling at the same time the Iraqi forces and leaders to 'visit the Anbar desert and to see the pockets of calling there to defeat them and eliminate them.'[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Empty Washington: Da'ash is living his last days in Syria

Post by claud39 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:19 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=219153

[size=30][ltr]Washington: Da'ash is living his last days in Syria[/ltr][/size]

15-12-2018

International Coalition: We seek to defeat my followers from the oppressor and there are more than 5,000 Americans in Iraq Image

[ltr]A spokesman for the international coalition against US-led Da'ash, Colonel Sean Ryan, said on Saturday that fighting against the organization in his last pocket in eastern Syria was "going well."[/ltr]

[ltr]"Ra'id is still a threat and its fighters are regrouping and are planting improvised explosive devices to slow the progress of the Syrian forces' democratic attacks," Ryan said in a press statement. 

Adding that 'the last days of Da'ash in the enclave they control near the Iraqi border are getting closer and closer.' [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum