Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday

Go down

Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday Empty Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:38 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255195/%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA/ar

Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday

Saturday 15 December

Coordination between the three presidencies to turn the movement for meetings ahead of the meeting next Tuesday NB-255195-636804658633831185

Baghdad

According to an Arab newspaper, Saturday, there is coordination among the three presidencies to turn the movement that is currently in meetings before the meeting next Tuesday, indicating that this is aimed at resolving the crisis of the remaining eight ministries. 

The newspaper quoted an official source as saying that "the three presidencies (the prime minister and the presidency and the presidency of parliament) intensified their movement during the last few days, with the aim of reaching a compromise formula enables the political forces to overcome the crisis of completion of the Iraqi government," noting that "presidencies in coordination between them during the two days Next to, in order to shift their movement to meetings that could contribute to the resolution of the eight remaining ministerial posts in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, before the parliamentary session scheduled to be held next Tuesday to vote on the rest of the ministers.

The source added that "each of the three presidencies took upon himself to negotiate with a group of political blocs to bring the views closer," noting that "this movement represents an attempt to ease the pressure of political forces on the Prime Minister to give him greater freedom to choose ministers who believe that The most efficient. " 

The MP revealed the alliance Fath Fadel Jaber, on Saturday, the efforts of the allies of Fatah and others to reach a common vision on the resolution of the remaining ministries during the parliament session next Tuesday.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum