Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq Empty Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:22 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/15/373717/

Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq

15/12/2018

Parliamentary Defense: The International Coalition worked to equip "urging" and trying to bring him back to Iraq %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x387

Information / special ... 

The Committee on Security and Defense Parliamentary Saturday that the international coalition led by the United States did not work on securing the Iraqi - Syrian border , but equipped with terrorist groups Daesh for the purpose of return to the country again, while confirming that it will cancel the strategic agreement with Washington during the next phase. 
A member of the Committee, Karim Alawi, said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the security breaches that are taking place in the Iraqi-Syrian border have been covered by the US for the purpose of achieving a return urging the terrorist to use the country as a pretext for his military survival," pointing out that "the international coalition prepared the terrorist advocate military information and weapons without protection The Iraqi-Syrian border entrusted to him according to the strategic agreement concluded between Iraq and Washington. "
He added that "Washington is working to weaken security in Iraq to achieve its military survival and impose its hegemony on the political decision," noting that "the US side is concerned about the recovery of Iraq security, as it harms his interests in the Middle East." 
He pointed out that "the Parliament resolutely and strongly to remove all foreign troops from the country, which did not provide security benefit, but is working to create chaos in the border areas between Iraq and Syria, as well as violation of Iraqi sovereignty," adding that "the Security and Defense Committee will work to cancel the strategic agreement with Washington During the next phase. " 
He added that "all security breaches on the Iraqi-Syrian border stands behind Washington and its coalition, which is working to recruit and support armed groups and dragged from the Syrian side to the depth of Iraq."
Syrian member of parliament Ali al-Satouf warned of American attempts to reorganize the criminal "calling" to Iraq again, pointing out that American bases have become sanctuaries for criminal organization. 
On Saturday, the Anbar district commander of the popular crowd held a joint security meeting with the Anbar Operations Command, the 1st Brigade Commander and the Border Police to assess the needs of troops stationed on the Iraqi-Syrian border. End 25 T
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum