Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Why did the American project succeed in Iraq?

Go down

Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? Empty Why did the American project succeed in Iraq?

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:18 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/15/373665/

Why did the American project succeed in Iraq?
15:17 - 15/12/2018

Why did the American project succeed in Iraq? %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF

Maher Zia Mohieddin ... 

What is going on in Iraq is an American - Jewish project through several facts and facts, with the support of several internal and external bodies, and the goals or objectives of this project. 
Why did the American project succeed Iraq?
It does not hide to everyone that the general conditions of the country on the overall situation have not been stable in all its political, economic and security aspects for many years, and witnessed comprehensive changes in the ruling regimes that ruled Iraq since the royal era to the New Testament in our time and the establishment of several revolutions and uprisings in the sense of language and approach Coups are the means to change the system of government, and follow the democratic methods of change in the government has not seen in the past, which reflected negatively on the deterioration of the situation of the country, and aware of the majority of the people that the change is through the approach of arms and blood, and the reins of power supported by several external parties And Leo This Na, thus ruling capitalize on monopoly power, and the Department of State.
Injustice, oppression, exclusion, mute and sectarianism, suffering they have suffered for more than a quarter of the last century, and more often than not, our lives were like living in hell because they worry and fear make people afraid to speak in their homes for fear of the oppression of the rulers. 
What was witnessed after 2003 of the variables of a major turning point in the history of all Iraqis from deprivation, injustice and discrimination to a state of absolute freedom, and opened all doors to everyone in the freedom of opinion and belief, and broke all previous restrictions because it was the beginning of a new era or a stage different from the previous in all Aspects and aspects.
The government of the majority or the national interest was the basis of the formation of all previous and current governments, a situation we have not seen in the past to participate all the components in the political work and the formation of parliament and government and decision-making and drawing the country's internal and external policy, thus hit America two birds stone for the success of its project first give a picture of all That the Iraqi democratic experience is a unique and successful experience and a guide that will involve representatives of all components or sects of the people in accordance with specific laws with free and fair elections, and secondly to benefit from the approach or political divide in a more precise sense made those who are in power today from all the And a veil or facade to pass its devilish projects, and they are not people to deal with power and all sing on the night contenders scattered among them to be an effective tool for others in achieving their goals or destination.
These and other reasons may be a fundamental reason for the success of the American project in Iraq. Today, the Masai situation is a small part of successive parts planned by the Great Satan to reach the goal of the decree to ensure the success of his American-Zionist project.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum