Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

Go down

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag Empty Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:00 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/15/373639/

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

15/12/2018

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag %D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
The Iraqi people on Saturday, the seventh anniversary of the fall of the flag of the American occupation of its territory after nine years of abhorrent occupation, which led to a set of setbacks and disasters.
On December 15, 2011, US troops dropped the curtain on 9 years of its invasion of Iraq by closing its main headquarters in Baghdad and removing it from the country.
Baghdad International Airport witnessed the landing of the flag of the US occupation with the withdrawal of the "Marines" and raising the Iraqi flag to celebrate the Iraqis the moment of liberation and the beginning of a new era after a long bloody story.
The American withdrawal, described by international decision-making circles as "humiliating", was the result of strikes by American forces and their camps by the Islamic Resistance factions, which cost the Americans more than 4,474 dead and 33,000 wounded, according to official US figures. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum