Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq

Go down

The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq Empty The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:56 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/184881/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B9

The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq

The Iranian Consulate in Sulaymaniyah: America has failed to disrupt trade relations with Iraq Doc-P-184881-636804781987851127

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

said the Iranian consul in the province of Sulaymaniyah Saad Allah Msaudian on Saturday that US pressure on traders Iraqi Kurds "failed" to prevent them from dealing with Iran. 

The Iranian news agency IRNA quoted Masoudian as saying that despite all efforts and pressure from the Americans on the Iraqi merchants in Sulaymaniyah not to trade with Iran, these efforts failed.

He added that the Americans are struggling to cut off trade relations with Iran in the province of Sulaymaniyah, but repeated visits by Iraqi Kurdish traders, show that they failed in this plan, and did not and can not reach them. 

He pointed out that more than 30% of Iranian goods, especially in the Kurdistan region, prompting Iraqi traders to seek solutions to continue these economic relations. 

Masoudian said the volume of Iranian non-oil exports to the Kurdistan region amounted to three billion dollars, stressing that Iranian goods are "necessary for the people of Kurdistan," and that large sums should be paid if they wanted to replace other goods. 

He noted that the Iranian consulate in Sulaymaniyah also offered Iraqi merchants a free visa to encourage them to continue their business with Iran without concern.

He added that relations with the Kurdistan region, especially the province of Sulaymaniyah, "good relations in all areas, where we have succeeded in attracting more than 700 Kurdish students to the universities of the country in the last three classes." 

With regard to the daily movement of Iraqi Kurdish travelers to Iran, he said that Iranian consulates issued more than 1000 visas to Iraqi Kurdish citizens, which is important, as the season is not the season of travel and tourism. 

He concluded by saying that more than two million Iraqis traveled to Iran last summer, a quarter of them Kurds, explaining that the Iranian consulates in the Kurdistan region issued each of the five thousand daily visas for Kurdish citizens individually.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum