Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed

2 posters

Go down

Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed Empty Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:38 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/184883/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4

Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed

Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed Doc-P-184883-636804791069767953

BAGHDAD / 

The head of Iraq Reconstruction Fund, Mustafa al-Hitti, on Saturday attributed the delay of donor countries in direct reconstruction to the holding of parliamentary elections and the choice of the new government, stressing that once the political situation stabilized and the completion of the cabinet cabal formation,

Al-Hiti said in a statement to "Al-Ghad Press" that "the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq included two objectives, one documenting the damage and losses suffered by Iraq before the international community and this is the most important success, and the second World Bank's ratification of this document of damages and losses." 

He pointed out that "the participation of more than 70 countries in the Kuwait conference is evidence of its belief in the reconstruction of Iraq, in addition to the presence of more than 2500 companies to invest in Iraq and this means that the document has been adopted and became a reality." 

He added that "there are commitments by the States with 26 billion dollars as investment loans to work in Iraq and this is important." 

He attributed the delay in the implementation by States to "coincide with the Iraqi elections, and the government so far unstable, so most companies did not actually come to invest in Iraq for reconstruction."

He stressed that "the investors in Iraq are waiting for the stability of the Iraqi government to begin to implement its commitments," noting that "the presence of US companies in Iraq evidence of their interaction, and asked them to be more effective visits and the opening of workshops."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed Empty Re: Al-Hiti: States and companies engaged in the reconstruction of Iraq will begin its work once the formation of the government is completed

Post by Jimplants Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 am

Stability we have been looking for why they have not started the rebuild yet and here is the answer. With Iraq’s reputation for being master thieves hopefully a new government will be th answer the World is looking for. I know they have a plan in place for the World Bank to administer the funding. My term thieves is relative to any government entry . In my opinion the people in charge of any government always seem to do better than the people they say they are there to help

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum