Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars

Go down

Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars Empty Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:18 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14746

Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars

12/15/2018

Rafidain publishes instructions for the grant of a loan of 75 million dinars 6699

Economy News Baghdad

Rafidain Bank published on Saturday instructions for a loan of 75 million dinars for employees and citizens who want to buy residential units in investment projects.
The Bank's Information Office said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News that "as a result of the bank's policy aimed at supporting employees and citizens and in order to contribute to alleviate the housing crisis and encourage the marketing of housing units in investment projects, Of the newly implemented investment in all provinces of Iraq, provided that the percentage of completion of the unit qualifies it to provide its mortgage bond in order to guarantee the loan and the name of the borrower exclusively.
The statement pointed out that "a citizen who wants to buy a residential unit of residential complexes that have been completed and rehabilitated by several companies in Baghdad and the provinces to provide the bank with the housing housing document until it is granted a loan 75000000 seventy-five million dinars."
The statement added that the grants are in accordance with the conditions of the most important "the maximum amount of the loan amount 75000000 seventy-five million dinars not to exceed the price of residential unit indicated in the contract between the buyer and the investor," pointing out that "payment within 180 months (15) years and beginning Of the month following the grant month ".
"The applicant must be an Iraqi national and complete 18 years of age with the proof of civil status - citizenship certificate - residence card or national card," he said. On behalf of the student loan value of not less than the loan amount + 20% is pledged in favor of the bank of the first degree.
The statement stressed that "the deduction of the installments resulting from the loan through electronic payment tools if possible and then be dispensed with the sponsor in the case of the borrower a state employee."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum