Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq

Go down

Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq Empty Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq

By about $ 3 million ...

14/12/2018 - 18:15 Iraq

Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq 3bd2e8016ff425f227b660156a7a79de_L

The United Nations Mine Action Service in Iraq (UNMAS) welcomed an additional contribution of DKK 19.5 million (approximately USD 3 million) from the Government of Denmark to mitigate the threat posed by explosive risks and to enable stabilization efforts in liberated areas of Iraq.

The support was announced today by visiting Danish Foreign Minister Anders Samuelsen, according to a statement by UNAMI on Friday.

The Minister expressed his appreciation for the close cooperation between the Mine Action Service of the Ministry of Health and Environment and the United Nations Mine Action Service. "We are painfully aware that the return of displaced persons to their areas and normalcy is not possible as long as the dangers of explosives threaten their lives and security. That is why the work of the United Nations Mine Action Service remains very important. "

This additional contribution from the Government of Denmark, the total Danish support for the work of the United Nations Mine Action Service in Iraq, amounts to US $ 14 million.

The mine risk management activities of the United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) create conditions for a durable return of displaced persons. In addition, it also contributes to improved coordination, participation and capacity-building for relevant authorities, assessments of the impact of the threat, as well as education and risk awareness initiatives. This reduces the threat of explosive risks by directly supporting stabilization and recovery planning and delivery, while increasing national capacities to manage the overall threat of newly identified explosive threats, according to the UNAMI statement.

"The 1.8 million displaced people still remember the explosive dangers and they are one of the main reasons and concerns for not returning home," said Per Ludhammar, senior director of the Iraq Program at the United Nations Mine Action Service.

"Denmark is an important partner in supporting explosive risk management activities and ensuring safe and orderly return and dignity for the displaced."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/487206

Denmark is increasing its support to mitigate explosive risks in liberated areas of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum