Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government

Go down

A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government Empty A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:11 am

A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government

A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government NB-255128-636803837861251120

Friday, December 14,

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
A religious authority on Friday called on the Iraqi presidency and the Iraqi government to submit a formal request to obtain "due compensation" in the hands of the US government and the countries that supported it in the "occupation of Iraq ," asserting that the right does not fall into statute. "One of the most important duties of the guardians of the politicians, references, intellectuals and the general public is the full vigilance to restore the nation's wealth and rights as an official compensation to Iraq and its people as a result of the occupation and brutal aggression," Mahdi al-Khalisi

said during a Friday prayer sermon held in Baghdad's Kadhimiya city. To "the possibility of the use of international organizations, courts and laws and decisions to prove these rights first for retrieval."

He added that "the burden of this claim falls primarily on the government authorities and the executive and legislative and judicial authorities and the presidency of the Republic," calling on "all of them to initiate and make a formal request for the receipt of compensation owed by the US occupation government and edema and the regimes and countries that supported them in the aggression, Relevant international organizations ".

He stressed that "it is a huge wealth, and huge amounts can be used for the reconstruction of the country and displaced and displaced people and return to their cities, and provide necessary services from hospitals and laboratories, roads and bridges and schools destroyed by the brutal occupation, which has conducted a war of no right and international authorization" to the extent Saying.

"The government and the authorities are responsible for the serious demand from the US government and all those involved in the destruction of the country," al-Khalidi called on the people to use their right to recover the lost funds.

"This right is not part of our duty to take care of the country and restore the rights of its occupiers," Khalisi said.

He added that "the demand for the right of full and fair compensation is more effective than extending the hand of begging for the assistance of this or that state to help contribute to the reconstruction of the country and the displaced, the displaced, the unemployed, the sick and the orphans. .

"It is the duty of human rights organizations and professional syndicates of lawyers, engineers, workers and peasants to actively contribute to the claim of the rights that are violated and to support the official authorities to take them into practice. Otherwise, all the defaulters and procrastinators who are able to contribute to this fair campaign are legally, legally and ethically responsible."

"This is part of our contribution and our responsibility in this section to realize a great right in honor of loss, and we have been cracked by it and we hope that this fair campaign will be launched with great diligence," he said. And on the widest scale. "

LINK

A religious authority calls for "due compensation" in the custody of the US government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum