Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18

Go down

"Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 Empty "Top of the Line" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 am

KTFA

Samson » December 13th, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the settlement of balances of credit banks in the Kurdistan region

13th December, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the settlement of the assets of the open creditor banks with its branches in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

"According to the joint efforts between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Central Bank of Iraq, a settlement was made to the balances of banks open credit to the branches of the Central Bank in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

He added that "the payment of more than (190) billion dinars during the month of December 2018 in addition to the previous repayments, which exceeded (380) billion dinars, where the total paid for its history more than (570) billion dinars, and the installment of the remaining amounts on a number of installments "He said

He pointed out that "the above arrangements show the seriousness of the administration in the Kurdistan region and the Central Bank of Iraq to settle this issue to facilitate banking in the region and enhance reliability in the banking system LINK

The central bank is likely to decide to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran within days

13th December, 2018

Iraq's central bank governor Ali al-Alak announced on Thursday that there were understandings with the US side on Iraq's exclusion from US sanctions against Iran, likely to decide on exceptions within days.

Al-Alak said in an interview with Al-Arabi Al-Jadid newspaper that the central bank has a situation of adjustment to sanctions. The dollar deal with Iran has been suspended since 2012. In practice, such transfers can not be made, In this currency will go through the American financial system and will stop, so Iraq was resorting to payment in other currencies.

"With the expansion of the embargo and the reservations of countries, the options are limited even in settling payments in currencies other than the dollar," he said, adding that "there are necessary things linking Iraq to Iran, including gas and electricity."

"There is an understanding with the American side in an attempt to arrange this matter or to get some exceptions, and the talks have reached an advanced stage. This issue may be resolved soon, and probably within days," he said. LINK

Don961 » December 13th, 2018

Main Important Headline

Central Bank of Iraq: We will pay Iran in other currencies

December 13, 2018

BAGHDAD, Dec. 13 (Xinhuanet) - The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) has announced measures to adapt to US sanctions against Iran, especially in dealing with the dollar.

The dollar's deal with Iran has been suspended since 2012.

In practice, the dollar can not be converted to Iran because any payments in this currency will pass through the US financial system and will stop.

He added that with the expansion of the embargo and the reservations of countries, the options are limited even in the settlement of payments in currencies other than the dollar and pointed to the relationship to an understanding with the American side in an attempt to arrange this or get some exceptions, It is a long way from this subject link

jFox45 » December 13th, 2018

What other currencies???? The Euro, The Pound, and the Yen.... or you could always just go ahead and use the one you have!!!!! without the 3 zeros!

Iraq announces close to an agreement with the United States to obtain financial exemptions for sanctions on Iran

13th December, 2018

The central bank announced Thursday that it was close to concluding an agreement with the United States to obtain financial exemptions for sanctions against Iran.

"For the central bank, it has a situation of adjustment to the sanctions. The dollar deal with Iran has been suspended since 2012, and in practice," the central bank governor Ali al-Alak said in an interview with The Economist News. , Such transfers can not be made, since any payments in this currency will go through the US financial system and will stop, so Iraq would have to pay in other currencies."

"With the expansion of the embargo and the reservations of countries, options are limited even in settlement of payments in currencies other than the dollar, while at the same time there are necessary things linking Iraq to Iran, including gas and electricity."

He revealed that there was "an understanding with the American side in an attempt to arrange this matter or to get some exceptions and the talks have reached an advanced stage and this matter may be decided soon, and probably within days."

The Central Bank has directed banks and exchange companies not to sell the dollar to those wishing to visit Iran, while the President of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce on the abolition of the dollar in trade with Iraq LINK

Purifiers » December 13th, 2018

DOODLEBUG PRESENTED THIS ALREADY... HOWEVER: (IMO, LISTEN CLOSELY.... IMO, WHERE WILL ALL THIS WEALTH, TO BE INVESTED INTO OVER 9 THOUSAND COMMUNITIES IN THE USA (WITH A REDUCTION IN CAPITAL GAINS TAXES) COME FROM? HMMMMM.....

URGENT President Trump IMPORTANT Speech ~ Executive Order
https://youtu.be/LRZviaXbHOI?t=1

EXECUTIVE ORDER LINK:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-establishing-white-house-opportunity-revitalization-council/

Baghdad's first shopping mall for international brands

13th December, 2018

VIDEO LINK IN ARABIC

DELTA » December 13th, 2018

THANK YOU SAMSON ...TOP OF THE LINE MALL VERY NICE …

The money stolen by Iraqis before and after 2003 is deposited in this rich emirate

13th December, 2018

Many Iraqi corruption funds have settled in banks, according to sources from Iraqi residents of Liechtenstein, a small emirate in the Alps called the Tax Commission. This small emirate is economically well-equipped, and its economy depends mainly on financial services institutions.

This emirate, which is crowded with banks that are not interested in the sources of funds, has become a hotbed of public money from officials, businessmen and brokers, just as it is a hotbed of Third World money stolen through presidents, kings and ministers.

The banks of this country are not subject to US and European control, and they are completely secret to their financial transactions, so they began to pour out public money, as was a hotbed of financial activities for former regime men and Saddam's depositors who deposited billions in this emirate and the rest of the world.

According to the information, the number of companies registered within the central bank (LGT) about 180 thousand companies while the number of our souls 30 thousand people, while the amount of funds deposited with the wealth of the entire population, although the population does not equal half the population of any sector in Sadr City in Baghdad.

Many Iraqi depositors are referring to this emirate, because their banks do not ask about the sources of funds, and the Iraqi depositor should not bring a certificate from three former depositors to prove that his money is of legitimate origin.

As such, it has corrupted banks in the world that fear its reputation from some Iraqi depositors.

According to the information received in the e-mail of the obelisk, important Iraqi figures, deposited their money in this emirate, which is "the best tax haven of funds collected in ways that are uncertain," according to the Wikipedia.

Although the emirate, which is considered a safe European haven for tax evaders, especially Iraqis and Arabs, it reached an agreement with the United States to abandon the principle of secrecy surrounded by banks tax evasion cases, despite this agreement, but the suspicious funds still flow to it from the corrupt Iraqis. LINK

Don961 » December 13th, 2018

this is all being exposed .... 30,000 Iraqi accounts in the Liechtenstein Global Trust (bank) .... it will be very interesting to see the names behind all those accounts ... and how many are fighting to this day to retain their government position and cash cow ... how much is making it's way to terrorists and leaders of sanctioned countries ....and to see what can be done to cut this off and return the wealth to it's rightful owners .. the people of Iraq

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum