Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18

Go down

"Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18 Empty "Art of the Deal" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/13/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:30 am

KTFA

DELTA » December 13th, 2018

Central Bank: dependence on oil sign us in the problems (the new Arab)

The Central Bank warns of the repercussions of dependence on oil

The new Arab Baghdad

10 December 2018[/rtl]

He added that this heavy reliance on oil increases the risk ratios and increases the pressure on the central bank to cover the gap, noting that oil revenues fell about 70 per cent, while the government reduced about 20 per cent of its expenses, to compensate for this reduction.

He pointed out that these problems led to two options, either the sacrifice of the central bank part of its reserves of foreign exchange, while the second option to make changes in the exchange rate, a move that harm the citizens and increase the richness of the rich and the impoverishment of low-income, stressing that the relationship between the two policies Finance and cash are a real challenge for the central bank.

The bank maintains a high level of foreign reserves and continues its efforts to stabilize the local currency, control inflation and increase economic growth in the country.

(USD = 120 IQD)

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/economy/2018/12/10/

Jay » December 13th, 2018

I've been wating for this kind of article ever since the Oil prices started crashing out for no logical reason other than my dinar goggle opinion that I am about to give. Hahaha.

This is allll TRUMP. ART OF THE DEAL. The USA will choke off your profit Iraq and we will force you to RI. Because we thought you would give that lame and UNTRUE excuse as to why going international would be bad for the poor. Total CACA...

So WE the USA will lower oil prices with our oil dial (Franky } and make you see the only 2 ways out of this crissis is RI or dip into reserves. Which we all know is a MAJOR NO NO in the eyes of the IMF, WB, BIS & UST.

UNCLE SAM RUNS THIS MUTHA. NOW RE INSTATE.

All imo and very great news.

THANK YOU DELTA. WOWOWOWOWZERS...!!!!
UUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Samson » December 13th, 2018

A counterfeit currency was seized with 20,000 forged US dollars in Mosul

13th December, 2018

A spokesman for the Interior Ministry, Major General Saad Maan, said on Thursday that a counterfeit currency was seized in possession of 20 thousand US dollars fake in the city of Mosul.

Maan said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, "the intelligence departments of organized crime in Nineveh and working within the Intelligence and Investigations Agency, the Ministry of the Interior arrested one of the accused who is trading and promoting the counterfeit currency of the $ 100."

He added that "the arrest process was carried out by qualitative efforts and the lure of the accused in the neighborhood of flowers on the left side of the city of Mosul and the crime of accursed where he had with him the amount of twenty thousand US dollars fake a hundred dollars he wanted to sell for the amount of ten thousand US dollars."

He said that "his investigative papers were presented and the judge decided to arrest him in accordance with the provisions of Article 281". LINK

Don961 » December 13th, 2018

The Iraqi Trade Bank attended the fourth annual conference of the Central Bank of Iraq (data and trends) in Baghdad on

10 December 2018

This conference reflects the renewed role of central banks in achieving monetary stability and contributing to the establishment of the fundamentals of economic growth and sustainable development.

The third session dealt with the "relationship between the monetary and financial policies" and the second session with "the role of the banking system in stimulating the private sector (international experiences)" while the third session was "the development dimension of monetary policy in Iraq."

In conclusion, the Iraqi Trade Bank was honored with a shield from the Central Bank of Iraq and ranked first in the settlement of salaries.

=68.ARBdx8WJrFxDdK8QAu2D7-wEhM49kniuAD6OOVjEvI_5v0JBtikpzsbCiGMg6eTUWxIV4ScfilFGaelZUr726fwzWqmu8MYbo-h606hi-_WGb2ftDzuPafYcFePNS0fdLtmz5u7MwcEcvluoM-QZwx7ud5lWKtzZehkkK_dz6uXugH46ng0JpeK-hBtKPpHz2hPXtQY4RulVI_Oz52H7hbW8O2t7uNWamDf0R8c2z-XBUmjGGdpZhzDDtiPkA4g8-DJeiJ6XRhvLzaPXyxm6HOHzgQxHaCilVoxImp66Mj4QksXLiYAaXGpr7oX5JYiNClCiuUKUFwBDYvQjlEy6aHNqr-6h8s0QvEnIeA_WnQ7rXXwpIfzB0MGeKbyLCAK5wUe0AW_f-8GR91rgUEXzAUbhHFF6TOy0hdo3bVtVZWio_y4R-LJIWvIsw2nuRDsEY5AuAP230GeqcTUCIG0MlSGBDA&__tn__=%2ANK-R]#Bank__Araqi_For Trading

(lot more pics on their FB page .. link )

link

Iobey777 » December 13th, 2018

WOW!! Don!! THANK YOU!! Those banners on the sides of the rooms sure look INTERNATIONAL to me!!

DID you notice the word CONNECTION on one of the pictures?

Did you see the SWIFT sign? Wow!!!

They are screaming that they are INTERNATIONAL!! C'mon!! Just show us your new rate!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum