Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/13/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/13/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:22 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We had the absolute impression that and really I was even told a few hours before the call that I wasn’t probably going to be doing the call, and I would have the toll free numbers tonight. So far I do not have them. However, it is possible that they still can come in tonight. So even though I do not have that news to bring to you tonight, I can tell you that from the banking perspective in particular this is what is happening. Number 1 things are extremely quiet right now, more so than they have been. There is an expression that people are going dark or people are on gag order, or whatever, and this is what is happening. This is what is happening I would say all of the banks are being told you are not allowed to use your phones, you are not allowed to talk outside of the bank. It is just very quiet. It doesn’t get that quiet unless there is a reason for it. That is one thing that made the so called information today a little bit limited. Really it was rather limited.

Bruce: What we have heard was that banks have been receiving notifications. One last night, one over night, and one around lunchtime today, and one we think was the final notification at the beginning of the call tonight. So I do not have what was in that of course. I find the timing of it was interesting, and it just seems to me that their intention for this to go if it wasn’t intended to go today and it hasn’t yet, but it still could come. In terms of the release of the toll free number is what I am referring to, it is imminent in the sense we believe they wanted to start for us either Friday or Saturday because without that we are not going to have the period of time they allotted for us in order to finish taking in the Zim by the Redemption Centers by December 22, 2018 which is a week from this Saturday. There is only certain amount of time for us to do that in. So it is very important that we get started. We are sorted in that point of really needing to get started if that is going to be the case. I believe that is what they intended.

Bruce: I know that we heard some information from the Far East. Usually it is lead bank information. It is indicating a certain time frame to get this started. Now it could have been we thought today it looks like we have to wait until the markets closed today. You know what we found out was the rates on the bank screens were sort of on for 45 minutes than off for 45 minutes, then on for 45 minutes then off. What would happen is we would say those rates need to stabilize and they need to stay permanent. Now they can fluctuate permanent a little bit have a little bit of play of up and down and they would do that, but until they become stable or fix I don’t think we are going to start. So that was the case. Some of the people we did hear from felt it was indicating maybe that would happen tomorrow, maybe by tomorrow afternoon. I would say because we didn’t get it today yet do not give up the possibility of tomorrow and Saturday. I really think that is their desire to do that.

Bruce: We heard some other good things that came in actually was part of the US Mexico, the old USMTA, United States Mexico Trade Agreement, was very positive because the treatment of the exchanges are going to be the same in Canada as they are here. My understanding is the rates are in Canada will be the same as they will be here. We will have that and they will have the same benefit that we will have on rates. That was very positive. I heard that today.

Bruce: Beyond that we believe that everything is actually in a celebratory mood in terms of certain things that have been paid out. There are two specific Judicated Settlements that been paid. We are waiting for evidence to come in for core groups and some of the other groups to actually receive their funds, but we all know the Pay Masters are liquid. We know that the Humanitarian Funding Sources are almost completely made liquid. That was happening last week and this week. We think it is very close for us to get the toll free number and get the shot gun start where the liquidity is there for everybody Tier 4 in Group A and Group B to receive the toll free number, set our appointments and to begin doing our exchanges. We are sort of at that point now where we are waiting for us to get started so everybody else can be paid. That is what we think.

Bruce: As far as Iraq is concern, they have completed everything that they needed to do. They did get everything in the Gazette last Saturday. I do not know if anything else appeared yesterday. I didn’t hear anything specific. I believe I was correct in saying the rate of the Iraqi dinar would not be seen on the CBI website until we start, and it may not be until the Joe Public get started which at this point will be in January. We believe everything is complete in the sense that certain documents were signed off that allows the USTN and the TRN to be live and asset back and we understand even last night the USTN was considered live at 7pm and at 9pm the TRN were live. We are moving into the point the asset back currency that we have and other countries have are starting to come to the fore and be recognized and be traded and be put on the screens. I think that is what is jocking the rates on the screens in the mean time. When they get solid or solidify that is supposed to be when we are able to get started. So I think it could be any moment.

Bruce: We have heard any moment for a few days now, but I believe it is only so far we can wait to get started if we are going to have 7 or 8 days to do our Zim redemptions by December 22. So that is the gist where we are considering it has been virtually blacked out in terms of getting full connecting Intel at this time. It is little bit dark, and it is a little bit quiet. It is for a reason. That is what I have to give to everyone tonight. I commend you all for coming in and being patient and have the faith to stand firm where we are right now because we are so far along in this process it is just we are at the point of receiving the blessing God is going to bring us. We are right there at that point. I want everyone to stay very much in faith and very positive for this and realize there is a timing to it and we believe that timing is very close for us. Let’s just stay that way.

Bruce: First I want to thank everybody on my team. I want to thank Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven for being here tonight and giving up your time and knowledge and your hearts. Thank you for all the listeners that been tuning in for faithfully over these 7 years. I am looking forward for everyone to having a wonderful beautiful Christmas. Yes there is still time to do that and begin to do amazing Christmas shopping. We appreciate your faithfulness and we appreciate everybody staying in faith and in prayer with us, and tuning in.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/13/18 Empty TRN's?

Post by Scotchie Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:51 pm

TRN's, really.  Zim exchange by 12/22, really?  The zim is and will always be worthless.

I see he mentioned January.... So, here we go again... moving into 2019, and then into 2020 and so forth.

No, there are no 800 numbers, so Bruce can sit by his phone forever...with no call coming.

How long will people listen to Bruce?  To Tony?  To Ray?  To Tilton? 

THEY ARE ALL CON ARTISTS, SOME OF WHO LIVE OFF YOUR DONATIONS.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum