Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission

Go down

13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission Empty 13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:43 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=46556

13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission

14-12-2018

13 thousand files of corruption disabled in the Integrity Commission Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad 

revealed a member of the House of Representatives, Laila Mahdi Tamimi, on Friday, the existence of 13 thousand corruption files disabled in the integrity. 

"On World Anti-Corruption Day, countries around the world are talking about achievements on the ground," Tamimi said in a tweet on Twitter. "In Iraq, we're talking about thirteen thousand files that are disabled in the Integrity Commission." 

She pointed out in her twitter, that there is a 'controversy (Plato) on the abolition of the offices of the inspectors', asking' what has been achieved before .. And what plan we will talk later to end the accumulation of corruption files? '. 

On 31 October 2003, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the United Nations Convention against Corruption and requested the Secretary-General to entrust the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime with the functions of the secretariat of the Conference of the States Parties to the Convention.

On 9 December, the General Assembly selected an International Anti-Corruption Day to raise awareness about the problem of corruption and the role of the Convention in combating and preventing it. The Convention entered into force in December 2005.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum