Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement

Go down

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement Empty A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:31 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255123/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9/ar#

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors 
of disbursement

Friday, December 14,

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement NB-255123-636803810261955276

Baghdad 

The member of the House of Representatives Iqbal Abdul Hussein al-Muadi collect signatures to amend the paragraphs on international loans included in the law of treaties, requiring the beneficiary ministries of those loans to disclose the doors of disbursement after being granted to them. 

Al-Matai said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The House of Representatives in its last session approved the treaty law, which includes paragraphs on international loans," indicating "we will collect signatures of members of the House of Representatives to amend those paragraphs, especially that some of them exceed millions of dollars."

"The international loans should go through the House of Representatives and specifically the Foreign Relations Committee to discuss them before they reach the government. This will be included in the amendment to the law," she said. 

Al-Matai added, "We will send a letter to the ministries benefiting from those loans to provide the House of Representatives details and doors of disbursement, including the sovereign ministries such as defense, interior and electricity to see it," pointing out that "the House of Representatives will host the authorities responsible for disbursing those loans in the ministries if there is any defect during the next phase "He said.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement Empty Parliamentary signatures to demand amendments to treaties involving international loans

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:11 am

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%87/

Parliamentary signatures to demand amendments to treaties involving international loans

December 14, 2018

A deputy is planning to collect signatures to ask the beneficiary ministries of international loans to disclose the doors of disbursement 103452342_0416b276-8fa8-4568-af0d-29237faebe15-5-660x330

Baghdad - Journal News

MP Iqbal Abdul Hussein, the intention to collect signatures to amend the paragraphs on international loans included in the law of treaties, "requiring the beneficiary ministries of those loans to disclose the doors of disbursement after being granted to them."

"The House of Representatives in its last session approved the law of treaties, which includes paragraphs on international loans," noting that it "will collect the signatures of members of the House of Representatives to amend those paragraphs, especially that some of them exceed millions of dollars."

She explained that "international loans must pass the House of Representatives, specifically the Committee on Foreign Relations to discuss before reaching the government and this will be included in the amendment to the law."

"The parliament was giving full freedom to the government because of the economic conditions it was suffering in the past," she said.

"It will send a letter to the ministries benefiting from those loans to provide the House of Representatives details and doors of disbursement, including the sovereign ministries such as defense, interior and electricity to see it," noting that "the House of Representatives will host the authorities responsible for disbursing those loans in the ministries if there is any defect during the next phase "He said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum