Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways

Go down

Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways Empty Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255112/%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%AD-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81/ar#

Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways

Friday, December 14,

Clarification from the Ministry of Transport on employment contracts in Iraqi Airways NB-255112-636803760574753222

BAGHDAD -

The Ministry of Transport issued a clarification on the contracts of operating positions in Iraqi Airways on Friday, promising to pay outstanding dues 16 months ago after checking the names, while decided to wait for the signing of administrative orders for the new contracts. 

The Ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "Some of the media circulated reports about the owners of contracts in Iraqi Airways, who took the gate of the entrance of the Ministry of Transport place for a sit-in because of the termination of their contracts by the previous administration of the Ministry, We would like to correct some information and clarify other information to the public opinion in order to inform everyone about the facts and the volume of efforts exerted by the ministry in this regard. "

The ministry added that "the Ministry of Transport and since the transfer of Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi to the portfolio did not stand idly by in front of the outstanding demands between the contracts and owners and meet them and support their efforts throughout their work in Iraqi Airways, but it has been working since the beginning of the protests to find real solutions to equity Slide and grant them legitimate rights ". 

The ministry said that "the ministry identified the size of the problems in the contracts between the owners of operational contracts and Iraqi Airways, which has been terminated by the former Minister of Transport," indicating that "after the minister met the demonstrators and listen to their demands, the formation of a ministerial committee headed by a high inspector general The ministry and the membership of the legal department and other members to find out the problems taking place. "

The ministry said that "the ministerial committee started its functions in the first moments where the owners of the operational contracts met more than once and collected documents and documents presented by the demonstrators, where it was found that there is an intersection in the information, and work is still under way to check and sort the names really working in this area to spend Their dues have been suspended for sixteen months, in accordance with the legal contexts in force. " 

"The minister pointed out that the minister delayed the signing of the administrative orders for the new contracts until the completion of the work of the formed committees after the demonstrators demanded the cancellation of the list of contracts consisting of 275 contracts concluded with Iraqi Airways, because they do not represent them and the injustice and unfairness against them as they put it.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum