Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production

Go down

Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production Empty Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/14/373344/

Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production

14/12/2018

Jeweler: Iraq needs to increase its oil production %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-1-696x409

Information / Baghdad ..
Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahri said on Friday that Iraq has achieved internal self-sufficiency of oil and its derivatives, noting that the increase of the oil produced is not sufficient to reach the specified figure of OPEC oil, where Iraq needs 700 thousand barrels to reach 4 million and 600 thousand barrels.
"Iraq should produce 4 million and 600 thousand barrels of oil, and the increase in one of the oil fields does not link Iraq to the figure mentioned, as the oil produced is still less than planned," Jawahri said in a statement.
He added that "Iraq is exporting daily about 3 million and 400 thousand barrels of oil through Basra, and 500 thousand barrels through Kurdistan, and therefore Iraq still needs 700 thousand barrels to reach the planned figure in OPEC."
He pointed out that "the remaining source of oil, which is used in domestic consumption, through the introduction of refineries deployed in the country, especially Baiji, which produces 70 thousand barrels, and more than seven refineries are working on refining oil, where Iraq achieved internal sufficiency of oil.
"Iraq can open new ports for the export of oil other than Basra and Kurdistan, where there is a project underway to export oil through Jordan. However, all export oil projects need time of up to five years," he said. End 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum