Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"

Go down

Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    Empty Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:12 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/14/373334/

Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric" 

14/12/2018

Parliament verified the corruption of electricity contracts with "General Electric"    %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-3-696x522

Information / Baghdad ..
Between the MP for the coalition building Ali al-Ghanmi, Friday, that the parliament rejects the presence of US companies investment in Iraq, which came for political interests, indicating that the parliament intends to verify the existence of suspicions of corruption in the file, "General Electric" the United States.
Al-Ghanami said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the parliament rejects the existence of American investment companies present by political interests, as these companies get more investment opportunities than others and they deal with financial values ​​and remittances away from Iraqi law, which should be addressed in toto Through the government and parliament. "
He added that "American companies, especially General Electric, have question marks, as the progress of these companies must be reflected in the service reality. There are large contracts with the company, while the money did not meet the desired purpose of the electricity service, which requires a review of the statement. This company is entitled to this money or not through a specialized technical committee. "
He pointed out that "the parliament is obliged to follow up and review what has been spent and wasted money to American companies and know whether it was budget or otherwise, where will be asked sectoral sectors that contracted with those companies to clarify the matter." End 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum