Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/12/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/12/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/12/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/12/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . . Just jump in. No updates were sent out since the last call.

RAY, TNT CHAT POSTS, Wednesday, Dec 12, 2018:

[ukgalone] Ray is something positive going to happen today??? [rayren] – IT’S SUPPOSED TO……WE SHALL SEE.

jcnoble]: Did Iraq vote on the 4 ministers today? [rayren] LOL….VOTING ON MINISTERS IS SO PAST TENSE…..THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!

[rayren]: A MEMBER REPORTED A BANK SCREEN RATE OF $2.49 IQD, BUT THE BANK COULDN’T PROCESS IT. FURTHER INVESTIGATION REVEALED THAT IT “SHOULD ” BE LIVE, BUT SOME INTERNAL ISSUES NEEDED TO BE RESOLVED. TIME WILL TELL!

[galreserve]: RayRen Were you and Tony able to vet the info on the ZIM? Maybe talk about it on today’s call? Thanks. [rayren] galreserve – NOTHING THERE TO REPORT

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! There are no updates. Everything is quiet. Saying it’s done. This is the time, between the 12-15th. Supposedly the ministers don’t have anything to do with it.

Heard it’s all done as they did in fact vote on Monday but they are not telling anybody. News is saying something different of course. They are still fighting over it. Some saying the whole thing was Maliki trying to still get a position.

I sent you the think about the IRS this morning. I don’t want to fight the IRS. Fighting the IRS . . . is a losing battle. I worked for the franchise tax board here in California and I did audits and I can find somebody who made $150,000 a year and owed $10,000 and they would tell me to ignore it. But somebody who made less than $20,000 a year and owed $25 we were told to go after them. Anybody who made significant amount of money and owed $10 – $15,000 they said no. Why? Because we would spend more with them fighting us. Told to go after those who could not defend themselves because that was easy money.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: There are no updates. . . . Everybody is still saying the 12th to the 15th. Today is the 12th. I do have a bank that has said, “you will be exchanging by Friday.” That’s what I’m looking for.

Tony: . . . Never looking for it in the middle of the market or middle of the day. . . It has always been scheduled before market opening or market close. Makes sense because nobody wants to get caught in a rate change. . . Does not make sense for it to occur in the middle of the day. . . between 7-8 am (Iraq time) there banking opens at 9 am or between 1-3 am here or after the market closes in the evening. It will be a global affect when it happens. Oil price will change. Who’s going to get caught in the middle of those changes.

IRAQ: Has sent a delegation to the US seeking FULL exemption from sanctions against Iran.

Parliament: supposedly a vote took place on Monday on the ministers that is not being made public knowledge.

Media: Still saying the minister positions are being fought over.

US has established another military base in Iraq.

Canada has the same guidelines as everyone else. Tony: Accept to be paid more. I know people who have moved to Canada to exchange.

Zimbabwe: The government will not accept it’s own money in payment. The market will only take USD and if they get caught exchanging into USD it’s a 10 year prison sentence. Tony: Bank is saying it (the ZIM currency) is still on the screens. I’m still going to hold it. Check your notes, there are some different ZIM notes out there. Not fraud because they put a little statement on them. Our committee guy is saying one thing and the bank saying something else.

Currencies: Last rates for the ZIM were .02 cents. Tony: I was told it would be .11 – .22 cents. And then they want it to be equal to the dollars. With what I was reading about Zimbabwe yesterday I don’t know why anyone would take this. . . We have to wait and see. Iranian Rial: Tony said not in this first basket. The government of Iran is trying to raise the rate in country. Afghani yesterday on the screen was .01 cents

Banks: Tony: In Texas, of all places, the rate on bank screen showed $2.49 but could not exchange as they did not have authorization yet. Committee guy says that’s where it’s supposed to show up and the rate is to continue to climb and should be about where it’s going to go by Friday.

Taxes: Exchanges in the past have not been taxed. Tony: I think there would be a hue and an outcry if they treated us any different than anyone else.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

BANK Story: Person called Tony and was excited because she had heard from her bank and they said they had rates on their bank screens and were going to participate in exchanges.

EXCHANGING: Possible cap on the dinar exchange at the contract rate of 20 million. Ten days (10) is the goal set to complete exchanges.

ZIM Information: Some banks will not take the ZIM. Wells Fargo and HSBC say they are going to exchange the ZIM. Bank of America and Chase say they are not going to exchange the ZIM.

Ray’s Banking Seminars: Will take place in approximately 13 cities across the US within days of the RV. Only one (1) bank will make presentations at each event.

Tony’s TNT event in Vegas will have multiple bank and private presenters

Q & A: Callers

Caller who had joined a group, turned her currency over to the group and can no longer contact or find the group. She was able to purchase additional currency. Tony: Don’t wait until the last moment. Get in contact, right now, with your group! I had one group leader tell me, “they are all getting $5 million. They signed the currency over to me.” I know those people will be disappointed.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys. Not a lot of information today as far as from the banks or from over there. It’s all the same. Everybody still shooting for this week that we know of.

Hopefully by Friday this will be over and we will be on to bigger and better things. We get additional information, we can tweet it out. Right now it’s coming along, things are moving, system is working.

Everybody says we should see it this week. So Friday is this week. . . ??? today, tonight, tomorrow. I don’t look for it in the middle of the day. . . Do it when the markets are closed. That’s what we are looking for. Anything changes we will tweet it out to you or do another call.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I’m going to enjoy mine.

Ray . . .Tony said it all. If anything happens, we will send the information out. Keep believing. We sure do. (played “I Believe”)

I want to go back to the subject of “giving.” There is the gift tax way and the Utopian way. That is a wrap.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/12/18 Empty Tony's Shit

Post by Scotchie on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:46 pm

"""Saying it’s done. This is the time, between the 12-15th."""

How many times has Tony given timeframes, and then comes up with an illogical reason why it did not happen.

We are at that point again.

Come back in six months and read the same crap.

How the hell does he still have hundreds of people listening to his calls?

It is beyond my comprehension.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum