Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment

Go down

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment Empty Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:31 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14732

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment

12/13/2018

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment 11832

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq on Thursday called on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment. 
The President of the Republic, in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy, "The President of the Republic Barham Salih, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad today, Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Denmark Anders Samuelson." 
During the meeting, Saleh stressed the importance of developing common relations between the two friendly countries, activating serious cooperation and expanding the volume of trade exchange to serve the common interests of the two friendly peoples. 
"The European Union and the Danish government support Iraq in its fight against terrorism," he said.
The President of the Republic, "Iraq aspires to further cooperation in the field of investment," calling on Danish companies to "contribute seriously in the process of reconstruction and reconstruction and participation in investment opportunities available within the country through the construction of housing units and rehabilitation of factories and contribute to the development and development of the Iraqi economy" . 
In turn, the Danish Foreign Minister stressed the keenness of his government to "continue to support Iraq in all fields, and its desire to consolidate and expand the common relations between the two friendly countries."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers confirms the direction of the Iraqi government to support the requirements of reform of the national economy in all sectors

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:39 am

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8717

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers confirms the direction of the Iraqi government to support the requirements of reform of the national economy in all sectors

13/12/2018

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment 2018-12-13

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mehdi Al-Aalak during his meeting with the Ambassador of Denmark in Iraq, Mr. Geert Maincke, the Iraqi government to support the requirements of reforming the national economy in all sectors (agricultural, oil, industrial) and the development and modernization of the reality of Iraqi public companies and include industries (fertilizers, electricity, Training and developing national skills through adopting the PPP concept and encouraging investment.
During the meeting, the two sides discussed means of improving the economic ties between the two countries and the joint cooperation by overcoming the obstacles facing the projects submitted by the Danish side in order to support projects to restore stability in the liberated areas.
During the meeting, Al-Alak welcomed the invitation of Maynke to attend and participate in a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Copenhagen in January next to the Kuwait Conference and in the presence of the Danish industrial companies in all their formations and the relevant Iraqi parties. 
Maenke also pointed out that "Denmark aspires to activate the bilateral agreements between the two countries and cooperation in various fields," pointing out the visit of the Danish Foreign Minister during this week to the capital Baghdad to activate mechanisms of joint work in various sectors.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment Empty Al-Alaq affirms the government's determination to support the requirements of reforming the national economy in all its sectors

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 pm

http://www.almadarnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=46486

Al-Alaq affirms the government's determination to support the requirements of reforming the national economy in all its sectors

13-12-2018

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad
Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak, on Thursday, the Iraqi government's approach to support the requirements of reform of the national economy in all sectors.
Al-Alaq confirmed during a meeting with the Danish ambassador to Iraq, Geert Maincke, that the Iraqi government will support the requirements of reforming the national economy in all its sectors (agricultural, oil, industrial) and developing and modernizing the reality of Iraqi public companies. (Fertilizers, electricity, textile, and automobile production) in all provinces, and training national staff and skills development, by adopting the concept of the company between the public and private sectors PPP and encourage investment '.
"The two sides discussed during the meeting ways to improve economic ties between the two countries and cooperation through overcoming the obstacles facing projects submitted by the Danish side in order to support projects to restore stability in the liberated areas," the statement said.
He continued that 'the relations welcomed the invitation of Mayinke to attend and participate in a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Copenhagen in January, similar to the Kuwait Conference and the presence of Danish industrial companies in all formations and relevant Iraqi parties.
For his part, Maenke pointed out that 'Denmark aspires to activate bilateral agreements between the two countries and cooperation in various fields'. He pointed out that 'the visit of the Danish Foreign Minister during this week to the capital Baghdad to activate mechanisms of joint work in various sectors.' End 3 a
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment Empty Denmark increases its support for explosive threat mitigation in liberated areas of Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:29 am

http://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=10187:denmark-increases-its-support-for-explosive-threat-mitigation-in-liberated-areas-of-iraq&Itemid=605&lang=en

[size=36]Denmark increases its support for explosive threat mitigation in liberated areas of Iraq[/size]

Saturday, 15 December 2018 13:12

Iraq calls on Danish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities and investment UNofficiallogosmall

Baghdad, 14 December 2018 – The United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) in Iraq welcomes an additional contribution of DKK 19.5 million (approximately USD 3 million) from the Government of Denmark to mitigate the threat posed by explosive hazards and enable stabilization efforts in liberated areas of Iraq. The support was announced today by visiting Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs Mr. Anders Samuelsen.

We are painfully aware that the return of internally displaced persons to some kind of normal life is not possible as long as explosive hazards threaten their life and safety. That is why UNMAS’ work remains so critical”, the Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs said. [He appreciated the close cooperation between the Directorate of Mine Action (DMA) under the Ministry of Health and Environment and UNMAS].
The presence of explosive hazards, including improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in areas liberated from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), will continue to impede security and stability efforts if not appropriately addressed. UNMAS Iraq is working closely with the United Nations system and the Government of Iraq to enable humanitarian and stabilization efforts.
This additional contribution from the Government of Denmark brings the total Danish support for UNMAS’ work in Iraq to USD 14 million. UNMAS’ explosive hazard management activities create conditions for sustainable return of displaced people. In addition, it contributes to improving coordination, engagement and capacity enhancement of relevant authorities, threat impact assessments as well as clearance and risk education initiatives. This reduces the risk of explosive hazards in direct support of humanitarian and stabilization planning and delivery, while at the same time increase national capacities to manage the overall threat of newly identified explosive hazards.
1.8 million persons are still displaced and explosive hazards is one of the main reasons and concerns cited by internally displaced persons for not going home” said Mr. Pehr Lodhammar, UNMAS Iraq Senior Programme Manager. “Denmark is a crucial partner for supporting explosive hazard management activities and enabling the safe, orderly and dignified return of displaced communities.
Contact
Pehr Lodhammar, UNMAS Iraq Program, Senior Program Manager lodhammar@un.org
Jan Pirouz Poulsen, Snr. Stabilisation Advisor, Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs janpou@um.dk
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum