Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude

Go down

Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude Empty Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/28848e6d-f9eb-4463-bb62-44b7e0f1beaa

[size=32]Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude[/size]

Russia 's Lukoil buys the first shipment of Kirkuk crude 773x435_business-lukoil-kirkuk-as5-4550356

(Reuters) - The first shipment of Kirkuk crude traded since the resumption of oil pumping last month was sold to Litasco, the Russian-based oil-producing Lukoil's trading arm, according to ship tracking data and a cargo document.

According to data from Revitiv Akon, the tanker Rafa, carrying about 600,000 barrels of Kirkuk oil, left the Turkish port of Ceyhan on Dec. 10 on the way to a Russian company refinery in Italy.

Reuters also took note of the Rafa's loading bill, which confirmed details of the deal.

Litasco is scheduled to receive two more shipments of Kirkuk oil in December, a local freight forwarder said.

Iraq resumed the export of Kirkuk crude in November after the new Iraqi government reached a preliminary agreement with the semi-autonomous Kurdistan region. Crude flows were halted a year ago due to a dispute between the central government and the Erbil government.

The US government has called for a resumption of oil pumping to help address the shortage of Iranian crude in the region after Washington imposed new sanctions on Tehran.

Pumping resumed at a rate of about 50 to 60,000 barrels a day. Before crude oil stopped flowing in October last year, Iraq exported about 300,000 barrels per day of Kirkuk oil through Turkey to world markets. About 185,000 barrels per day were allocated to feed Iraq's refineries.

Last week, Iraq's oil minister said Kirkuk's output was around 400,000 bpd. Oil Ministry officials said about 100 thousand barrels of them heading to the tank owned by Iraq in the port of Ceyhan, Turkey.

Lukoil is one of the most important oil companies operating in Iraq, producing about 400 thousand barrels per day from West Qurna-2 oil field.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum