Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/11/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/11/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:19 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I appreciate we have put together a call with a very strong team of people that are faithful, loyal to the community like Bob, Sue, Pastor Steven, and this is wrapping up7 years of the Big Call this month. This month will finish 7 full years. This will finish up 14 years of me being involved in what we are involved in. I want to say that yes a lot of us have stuck with this, believed all the way to the very end. Yes, I have been playing the role of an encourager. Sometimes it does feel we are running the gauntlet. Sometimes people drop off, drop out of the game. They weren’t set up to go the distance. I told you guys years ago I was going to go the distance and take you all the way over the threshold and bring this in. I am. I still am. Yes, I did not know years ago, 7 years ago, that we could have projects together to create a legacy not only for the Big Call. Who cares for the name of the call, but what I care about is for people, you guys. The fact you have been faithful and listening for so long is what really matters. You take the messages we have, what Sue brings, Bob brings, and what Pastor Steven brings every Tuesday and Thursday night. All of that is a gift. We have given and given. I am honored by the fact my team is a team of givers. I am honored by it, and God is honored by it.

Bruce: I just want you to know I am honored to have faithful listeners on the Big Call all these many years. Some of you are newer, some of you might have just found out about the Big Call. This might be your first and possibly last call on the Big Call. You never know. Some people have been with me since the very beginning. The very first call which was December 28, 2011. We started with 300 listeners that night. We broke away from another call. I took moderators and created this call for 300 on the first night. The next night 700, and it grew and grew over and over. It has grown, and now we are blessed we have listeners all over the globe. Thank God for Pinkroses came along and transcribe my call and have call notes that show up two to three places online, maybe more. Some people get them and run the translator program and able to translate it in their own language. We know that is the case in Brazil. It is beautiful to think we can get the message out all over the globe not only to English speaking countries and people groups, but to other areas as well. Even in the Middle East, all over Iraq we have listeners. We have listeners in Europe, Asia, Hong Kong, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, and maybe in Africa, I do not know. I will so this much, I am blessed by my team and the listeners we have around the globe.

Bruce: I want you to know we feel based on all the information I had that we are obviously it would be an understatement to say we are closer than we ever been. We all know that based on time wise, but I will say what I have heard so far is pointing to us having a wonderful week this week. Now, this has been a tough thing to guess, or to call, or to say I know the day or the time. We don’t. We still don’t. We know approximately what their intentions are, what their plans are. I can tell you that they have paid out all of the Pay Masters into their accounts that are ready to pay out of the remaining groups. We know Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 have been handled. We know Tier 4 is lining up. They have been paid or about to be paid. That is Tier 4 Group A. We are Group B. Those are the 6.5 million or so of us that are paying attention to this online, through calls, through blogs, etc. Look at it this way. Yes, we are not last. We are next to the last. We will receive our blessing by all intents and purposes by the end of this week.

Bruce: I feel really good because the Humanitarian Funding sources. We think how many of those are there? About 127 Humanitarian Funding sources that have project participants underneath their direction all around the globe. That is globally 127. Those were paid out last Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and continued through the weekend. They all have been paid out ready to begin going into total blackout. During that time they will decide how they will pay out and start their projects around the globe that they have participants for. That is a group that has been paid out.

Bruce: We know Iraq has completed what it is they needed to complete which did drag out. You do not know how many times we have been told we have to wait on Iraq. They put everything they needed to put in the Gazette last Saturday. There is a rate for the Iraqi dinar on the back screens being traded as of this past Sunday. That was the case. That is very positive. Are we going to see what the rate is on the CBI website? My personal thing and I have said it at least once on the Big Call is that No rate will appear on a site the public can see until at least after we get started with our toll free numbers, set our appointments, and get started exchanging. At least until then. Do look for it. You are wasting your time. It ain’t going to happen. There is no reason to put that out. The main reason is they know it. They know it in the Middle East. They know what it is in-country, and our Forex guys know, and our bankers who see the screens know. Today we heard that the rates that were showing up were only showing up on the back screens, not on the front screens. I do not know why. Why not? I find that interesting that rates come and go, they fluctuate, or they come up and go away, that kind of thing. It shows movement in the community. It shows the Forex traders that we talk to are seeing major changes taking place around the globe.

Bruce: What about the USTN? The USTN we understand is live and is being traded and paired with other currencies like the Iraqi dinar, the Zimbabwe dollar, and the traditional trading pairs. There are 8 to 10 traditional trading pairs with the US Dollar. We have a new dollar. A new USTN. We have the gold back or asset back currency, and we have a new printed currency as well. Is it in the banks yet? I believe it could be in the vaults about ready to be put in the drawers. I believe it is at the Redemption Centers for us ready for when we go in. By the palette full, $50 and $100 bills, the new ones. We know we can get as much as $14,200. I do not know why they went down, but they did. You can have $14,200 in cash at the time of our redemption if we choose.

Bruce: Iraq is basically in a position they have done their thing. The rate is moving up, and you guys remember back years ago we talked about the US Department of Commerce and the meeting that was held in Washington DC where DR. Shabibi was in attendance and was asked by someone that we knew of in the community how much is the rate of the Iraqi Dinar going to be. Dr Shabibi said “We believe that Iraqi Dinar has the ability to sustain a rate of $16. “ That is what he said and it is on YouTube if you want to look for it if it is still there. It was really cool. I thought Wow, $16!. Is it there now? No. Not yet, but it is at a very decent rate, and I am hearing it could make it to that number by around Saturday. Now that is not as important to us as it is when we get to go.

Bruce: I also have heard that we have a certain amount of time to do our exchanges. Let say between now or the day we get started and Saturday, December 22, 2018. After that Redemption Centers could be a thing of the past. Doesn’t mean banks won’t do exchanges. Of course they will. Their Foreign Currency desks will still do exchanges on foreign currencies, but our time to go in and do our Zim redemptions and our currency exchanges at the Redemption Centers will take us thru December 22, 2018 at 5pm. Now that is really good because we know there is sort of a limited time that we have to do those exchanges and we are ready to get started. We are all ready to get going.

Bruce: As far as the public is concern, I am hearing that the public may get started and I use the term may because they have been pushed back slightly as we have. They may get started at about the middle of the first week in January. That is the public, not us. I am talking about Joe Public, those who have no clue, don’t use the toll free number to set their appointments. They just put their currency away, they bought it, whatever. They might find out about it. Maybe they will find out about it or not, but those folks will start after the first of the year, somewhere around the first week of January.

Bruce: I am telling you that things are ready to roll. Redemption Center staff are on 24 hour call even if the Redemption Centers are not going to be a 24 hour around the clock day for them. Some will, some will not. Some will be 24 hours. Obviously during the day will be the busiest time. Some people will exchange at night, and some people will exchange late into the night. Okay. So they are prepared.

Bruce: I am just going to say the time is now that this blessing is neigh upon us, and I believe from what I have heard today everything actually initiated overnight late last night over in Hong Kong. I believe everything has been signed that needs to be signed, and this is literally in motion with people having instructions now that didn’t have instructions prior to now to know what the schedule of payout is for their group participants and that information. I just feel people, listeners all around the globe that we are exactly where we need to be. We all have been tested. Whether you have been in it for 14 years or 14 days we all get the same reward. This is a time for us to come together as a community to love one another, to be there for one another, to encourage one another and to enjoy the joy of the season, and realize your redemption of Zim draws nigh. This all going down very shortly and I am excited as I ever been. All the information is coming together. The USTN is alive and tradable on the screens, and we are moving forward. Like I said except for the Joe Public, we are the next to the last. We who are in Group B of Tier 4 are next to go. Most everything you know is to bring two IDS, bring two copies of utility bills or something that shows you are a real person with an address to the Redemption. Obviously your currencies. If you are doing projects of any kind have a summary of what that looks like. Bullet points are fine. You don’t have to turn it over but you need to present it. You need to present it in a beautiful credible way which I know you can do.

Bruce: If you want to join in with us Rebuild America and work with us somehow with our Veterans Retreat Network especially with Equine Therapy for example. IF you are a horse person, we would love to have you involved in there because we plan to have horses wherever possible in all of our Retreat sites. I think they are great for therapy. Puppy Therapy too. We can have that too if you are a dog lover. I am looking forward to having a wonderful time ministering to our Veterans, and ministering to our community at large with our Rebuild America program working with inner city, working with as mentors and creating mentorship and apprentice programs. You guys can participate in that with us as volunteers because you will have the money. It won’t be about money. It will be how can I help to rebuild America, and we will let you know how. We will put it out as sort of Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 template. You will be able to see it, be able to connect to it, and see that is something I can do. I can see what his idea is and what they are doing as a team.

Bruce: So that being said I want to thank you again for listening tonight and for being faithful in being part of this community and part of the Big Call. I am honored you have stayed with this as long as I have in many cases. I just like to thank everyone and wish everyone, and this may be the last time I speak with you as a group on the Big Call, I just going to say Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone which is not that far away now, two weeks away. Today is December 11, and that is not too far away I believe to Christmas. You have a beautiful Christmas and a safe New Year. We will be getting together in meeting and getting information out to you through email. You may say you I do not know if you have my email. We have it if you have registered on our new website which is: bigcalluniverse.com. Go to bigcalluniverse.com and register and not only will you hear what it is we are planning for the future, future pod casts, and our plans for our projects, but you will also get the toll free numbers or number for North America so that you have as soon as soon as we can get it out to you. So you need to register so you can be part of that mass email that will be sent out.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for listening again, appreciate it. I know there is probably more, but I am not mentioning it. I feel good about what I have said tonight. Thank you, and thank you Pastor Scott for your wonderful testimony, really appreciate that. It was beautiful Thank you everybody that sends in your prayer requests and praise reports. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and Big Call Universe. All have a blessed night. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/11/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/11/18

Post by Sam I Am Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:19 pm

"Iraq is basically in a position they have done their thing. The rate is moving up, and you guys remember back years ago we talked about the US Department of Commerce and the meeting that was held in Washington DC where DR. Shabibi was in attendance and was asked by someone that we knew of in the community how much is the rate of the Iraqi Dinar going to be. Dr Shabibi said “We believe that Iraqi Dinar has the ability to sustain a rate of $16. “ That is what he said and it is on YouTube if you want to look for it if it is still there. It was really cool. I thought Wow, $16!. Is it there now? No. Not yet, but it is at a very decent rate, and I am hearing it could make it to that number by around Saturday. Now that is not as important to us as it is when we get to go."

This is typical Bruce BS.  First of all, if the rate moves up that means the value goes down.  For example, if they devalue the IQD from 1190:1 to 1200:1 that means that it takes ten more dinar to buy $1, and the value goes from $.000840 to $.000833.  But the CBI website still says 1190:1 so it's not going up.  Maybe the market rate in Iraq is moving, but that means ZERO to dinarians outside of Iraq.  The only thing that concerns them is the exchange price.  
Second, Shabibi NEVER said that Iraq has the ability to sustain a rate of $16, and Bruce will not be able to provide any documentation to support that claim.  It's not on YouTube or anyplace else.  It's based on something Okie said over 7 years ago, and Okie is widely known as a numbnuts.  The dinar has the ability to sustain a rate of 1190:1.  Sure, they could raise the value (by lowering the rate) by a few % here and there, but they don't want to because that would make if more difficult to move their exports and they really need to move their exports which is why I predict that the next move will be a devaluation.  When that occurs you'll know that Bruce and the other gurus are wrong and we at Dinar Daily are right.  

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum